Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.misc

Default Homeless Lisa's "cousin is really sick"

"Homeless Lisa" says in message
In intensive care, considered extremely critical. He went to the
emergency room for nausea and vomiting with abdominal pain on
Saturday. They were doing some tests when he lost consciousness.
He then had a heart attack and went into multi organ failure.

He's bipolar and, when manic, makes lots of phone calls and drives

me crazy, but his only surviving immediate family member is his
mother, who has advanced dementia. My brother is his listed next
of kin. I think he's alienated his friends in recent years. My
family is all he has.

I'm pulling for him, but it doesn't look good. I wish I could be
down closer to him, though there's nothing I could do. All I can
do is wait.

Dear Homeless Lisa,
It has recently occurred to us that insanity may possibly run in your
family. The doctors are looking into this matter.
LOL