Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Default HOMELESS LISA yells "Yay"!

"Homeless Lisa" wrote in message ...

I had my repeat blood patch procedure on Monday, three days ago.
No more face pain and I can see again, no blurriness or double
vision. My son commented that I make sense when I talk again. I
don't lose track of what I'm saying mid sentence. My back is
still really sore around the injection site so I'm not doing
much, but that will heal. No lifting more than 10 lbs or bending,
twisting, straining or even sneezing for a few weeks. This time
I'll remember. In all, a resounding success.

Indeed, Homeless Lisa--one BIG success is what you are!
YOU GO GIRL!
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus wrote:

So she got a lumbar puncture procedure done at some point from
someone who didn't know what the hell they were doing. This is
what happens to Munchausen Syndrome hypochondriacs who
doctor-shop until they find someone sleazy enough to go along
with the patient's imagined "symptoms".

The lumbar puncture procedure she had done got infected and
refused to heal, thus her dura mater has a hole in it that can
only be closed temporarily via blood patch (or permanently via
surgery... but I'm not sure Lisa's crazy enough to risk crippling
herself... yet). When it's not closed, the cerebrospinal fluid
leaks out, leaving a pressure differential between the fluid
around the brain and the fluid column in the lumbar spine, which
gives her blinding headaches and other symptoms. Note that the
blood patch procedure is temporary and doesn't permanently repair
the leak but only treats the patient's symptomology. IOW, she
needs to find better doctors who won't put holes in her spine in
the first place then only treat the symptoms rather than
repairing the damage.

So now her fake-sickery is real, and she's gotten herself into a
situation where she either puts up with blinding headaches and
having the blood patch procedure done again and again until her
dura mater looks like a pin cushion and no more blood patches can
be done, or she risks her life and risks becoming crippled in
surgery.

That's exactly right. I get a kick out of you. You know a lot about a
whole lot of stuff that's never even been heard of by most folks.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
lid says...

[...]

The Fakeytard just knows how to use Google to make some people think he
knows everything. It's what Fakeytards do.

--
Checkmate
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 08 Aug 2015 01:22:17 -0400, Anglo Saxon
wrote:

[...]

(about themselves)

--
http://i.imgur.com/2tH6zVB.jpg

http://cafepress.com/kooktown

http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing ", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public.

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:
http://i.imgur.com/jlsN9JX.png?2

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

"Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus" wrote in message

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. snicker

Edmund J. Burke, in did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

[...]

She got exactly what she wanted, it seems.

snicker

Most erudite!

Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. snicker

Jim "Jism Junkie Gerbil Cannon" Gorman (aka Chimpy the Coin-Slot
Operated SuckMonkey, aka Checkmate), in
m did thusly
jump head first into the wood chipper again:

In article ,
Bill says...

[...]

Chimpy's jealous admission that he's too stoooopid to use Google.
And too stoooopid to figure things out even if he weren't too
stoooopid to use Google. LOL

Hey, Chimpy, remember when you demonstrated your math skills?
What's 109 + 1, Chimpy? 111, you say? Bwahahahaaa!

In fact, you've demonstrated your stoooopidity repeatedly:
In which I prove Checkmate a math-challenged kook, and he begs to
be shown in an even worse light than he's already been shown:
MID:

In which I yet again prove Checkmate a math-challenged kook, and
prove he doesn't know how to read a calendar:
MID:

In which Checkmate proves he can't even add 1 to a number without
****ing it up:
MID:

In which Checkmate proves yet again that he can't add 1 to a
number without ****ing it up, and in which I prove my
mathematical superiority to the gay retarded drug-addicted chimp:
MID:

In which Checkmate displays his ignorance of headers, proves yet
again he cannot do simple math, and gets caught in a lie:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate proves yet again he can't count higher than
three, can't do simple math, can't read a calendar, and in which
he loses a couple days to Xanax abuse:
MID:
MID:
MID:

SPNAK! on Chimpy D. CockHog.

snicker

--

FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about
men:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID:

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to **** who he claims is
a guy:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely **** a male dog:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a
vagina is actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on
about assholes and balls... couldn't shut up about them... come
to find out, he was just trying to tell us that his lost love was
actually a man:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:
MID:

Chimpy the neurotic overwrought hysterical hissy-fit ninny
escalates his prescription drug abuse to "calm the **** down"
(Chimpy's words):
MID: - Oxy,
Neurontin
MID: - Oxy, Vicodin
MID: - Norco
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Oxycodone, Vicodin
MID: - Xanax
MID: - N2O
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Marijuana
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Amphetamine (!)
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Ecstasy
MID: - Vicodin
MID: - Norco
MID: - Norco
MID: - N2O
MID: - N2O
MID: - Hydrocodone,
Alprazolam
MID: - Percocet

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
Chimpy's desperate plea to a dude:
MID:
"Diddle me!"

MID:
"Trojans are a condiment."

Chimpy discusses his new boyfriend, Dave "SnuhWolf" Norris:
MID:
"Snuhbaby makes a good cock warmer."

MID:
"Pack your donut hole, any time, anywhere!"

Chimpy discussing the relative merits of 4 inches versus 10
inches:
MID:
"Plus, I suppose it doesn't hurt as much when they stuff it up
your butt."

MID:
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID:
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID:
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID:
"Pump a rump."

MID:
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID:
MID:
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID:
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID:
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID:
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID:
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but
not *fully* toothless men. LOL

MID:
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID:
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around
being gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

snicker

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.