Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
Checkmate[_2_] Checkmate[_2_] is offline

Default HOMELESS LISA yells "Yay"!

In article , says...

"Homeless Lisa" wrote in message ...

I had my repeat blood patch procedure on Monday, three days ago.
No more face pain and I can see again, no blurriness or double
vision. My son commented that I make sense when I talk again. I
don't lose track of what I'm saying mid sentence. My back is
still really sore around the injection site so I'm not doing
much, but that will heal. No lifting more than 10 lbs or bending,
twisting, straining or even sneezing for a few weeks. This time
I'll remember. In all, a resounding success.

Indeed, Homeless Lisa--one BIG success is what you are!
YOU GO GIRL!
LOL

See, Kernel Kornhole? This suggests that Homeless Lisa isn't a
hypochondriac after all, She's just self-absorbed and thinks she needs
to tell the whole world every time she has to take a tinkle.

--
Checkmate
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer