Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 50 microns enough? gold plated contacts. Floor refinisher

J Burns posted for all of us...

http://www.scottsliquidgold.com/scotts-liquid-gold/

You realize this is floor re-finisher and not any good for renewing n/w
jacks? Geez get a good jack at Big boxers or electrical supply and replace
it, weatherproof it as possible, put a drain hole in, and stuff it with
grease as noted by others. I had an interior jack do this in a modular
classroom where the roof leaked into the wall cavity.

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/3/15 4:29 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
J Burns posted for all of us...

http://www.scottsliquidgold.com/scotts-liquid-gold/

You realize this is floor re-finisher and not any good for renewing n/w
jacks? Geez get a good jack at Big boxers or electrical supply and replace
it, weatherproof it as possible, put a drain hole in, and stuff it with
grease as noted by others. I had an interior jack do this in a modular
classroom where the roof leaked into the wall cavity.

Another solution would be to put cardboard under the jack before you
pump it up. That way you won't have to refinish the floor.
Posted to alt.home.repair

J Burns posted for all of us...

On 8/3/15 4:29 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
J Burns posted for all of us...

http://www.scottsliquidgold.com/scotts-liquid-gold/

You realize this is floor re-finisher and not any good for renewing n/w
jacks? Geez get a good jack at Big boxers or electrical supply and replace
it, weatherproof it as possible, put a drain hole in, and stuff it with
grease as noted by others. I had an interior jack do this in a modular
classroom where the roof leaked into the wall cavity.

Another solution would be to put cardboard under the jack before you
pump it up. That way you won't have to refinish the floor.

If I had jacked anything in that trailer it would have put a drain hole
through the floor...

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/4/15 4:12 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
J Burns posted for all of us...

On 8/3/15 4:29 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
J Burns posted for all of us...

http://www.scottsliquidgold.com/scotts-liquid-gold/

You realize this is floor re-finisher and not any good for renewing n/w
jacks? Geez get a good jack at Big boxers or electrical supply and replace
it, weatherproof it as possible, put a drain hole in, and stuff it with
grease as noted by others. I had an interior jack do this in a modular
classroom where the roof leaked into the wall cavity.

Another solution would be to put cardboard under the jack before you
pump it up. That way you won't have to refinish the floor.

If I had jacked anything in that trailer it would have put a drain hole
through the floor...

Until January of 1965, Bob Dylan used to mount his jack outside his
trailer. Then he discovered, "the jack don't work cuz a vandal took the
handle."

That's probably why Micky's jack doesn't work! He needs to post his
property: "Fine for Trespassing."