Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NOTICE TO SPAMMERS/TROLLS

You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

Default NOTICE TO SPICS LIKE BOB

"bob_villa" wrote in message

You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked by a
filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All you're
doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

You can suck donkey dorks, dip****.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/2015 9:33 AM, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

Unfortunately, there are a few idiots who reply to them. Fortunately,
they end up in my killfile as well and I encourage everyone else to do
the same if they aren't already. In that, it'll remain troll free.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 1:32:38 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 8/2/2015 9:33 AM, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

Unfortunately, there are a few idiots who reply to them. Fortunately,
they end up in my killfile as well and I encourage everyone else to do
the same if they aren't already. In that, it'll remain troll free.

....and responded too...and that makes a special idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:33:06 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

Sometimes trolls are fun to frak with but they're usually so sophomoric that they don't have much imagination and run out of material rather quickly but there's nothing like a good troll to make Usenet entertaining. (¬¬)

[8~{} Uncle Troll Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:33:06 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked by a
filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All you're
doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

Sometimes trolls are fun to frak with but they're usually so sophomoric that
they don't have much imagination and run out of material rather quickly but
there's nothing like a good troll to make Usenet entertaining. (¬¬)

[8~{} Uncle Troll Monster

Great! So am I a member in good standing now?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
bob_villa belched:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 1:32:38 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 8/2/2015 9:33 AM, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either
blocked by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being
read. All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only
talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! ???(?_?)???

Unfortunately, there are a few idiots who reply to them. Fortunately,
they end up in my killfile as well and I encourage everyone else to
do the same if they aren't already. In that, it'll remain troll free.

...and responded too...and that makes a special idiot.

That and anyone that thinks reporting to google does any good

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:33:06 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked
by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read.
All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only
talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! ???(?_?)???

Sometimes trolls are fun to frak with but they're usually so
sophomoric that they don't have much imagination and run out of
material rather quickly but there's nothing like a good troll to make
Usenet entertaining. (?)

Which means that YOU are the problem.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Bob F belched:
Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:33:06 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked
by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read.
All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only
talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! ???(?_?)???

Sometimes trolls are fun to frak with but they're usually so
sophomoric that they don't have much imagination and run out of
material rather quickly but there's nothing like a good troll to make
Usenet entertaining. (?)

Which means that YOU are the problem.

says the one that responded to the troll himself and didn't have the
itelligence to snip the troll groups.
Which means YOU'RE the problem, too, hypocrite

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 16:45:25 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In ,
Bob F belched:
Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:33:06 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked
by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read.
All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only
talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! ???(?_?)???

Sometimes trolls are fun to frak with but they're usually so
sophomoric that they don't have much imagination and run out of
material rather quickly but there's nothing like a good troll to make
Usenet entertaining. (?)

Which means that YOU are the problem.

says the one that responded to the troll himself and didn't have the
itelligence to snip the troll groups.
Which means YOU'RE the problem, too, hypocrite

I'm sure you are not expecting any drastic change from a left wing
nut, are you?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Oren belched:
On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 16:45:25 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In ,
Bob F belched:
Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:33:06 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either
blocked by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without
being read. All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is
your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! ???(?_?)???

Sometimes trolls are fun to frak with but they're usually so
sophomoric that they don't have much imagination and run out of
material rather quickly but there's nothing like a good troll to
make Usenet entertaining. (?)

Which means that YOU are the problem.

says the one that responded to the troll himself and didn't have the
itelligence to snip the troll groups.
Which means YOU'RE the problem, too, hypocrite

I'm sure you are not expecting any drastic change from a left wing
nut, are you?

no, but its fun to remind him when he knows he's wrong and can't make an
argument to support himself(deja vu)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 4:02:18 PM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:33:06 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked
by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read.
All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only
talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! ???(?_?)???

Sometimes trolls are fun to frak with but they're usually so
sophomoric that they don't have much imagination and run out of
material rather quickly but there's nothing like a good troll to make
Usenet entertaining. (Č?Č)

Which means that YOU are the problem.

I wrote,"sometimes" and "a good troll" you silly git. Reading comprehension isn't one of you greatest skills I see. I don't even respond to Burka Boy and his/hers/its cronies, they're "malicious or nuisance trolls" who're simply flooding the group with codswallop out of meanness in an attempt to ruin it for everyone who's a regular poster. I've come across this type of behavior many times before out of certain malicious individuals who have a mental disorder which causes them to attempt to destroy newsgroups like a spiteful child who can't stand to see other people enjoying themselves. I can only feel sorry for them and wonder what has happened to them to cause such offensive behavior out of the poor chaps. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Deranged Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/2015 2:32 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 8/2/2015 9:33 AM, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked
by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All
you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

Unfortunately, there are a few idiots who reply to them. Fortunately,
they end up in my killfile as well and I encourage everyone else to do
the same if they aren't already. In that, it'll remain troll free.

I've been kf'ing the respondents too.

Several of the main offenders change their name with each post.
Reticent to kf hosting domains but may start doing it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 1:32:38 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 8/2/2015 9:33 AM, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

Unfortunately, there are a few idiots who reply to them. Fortunately,
they end up in my killfile as well and I encourage everyone else to do
the same if they aren't already. In that, it'll remain troll free.

You could killfile everyone and you'd never be bothered again. The great avenger, "Super Plonkster" fighting against the trolls of world in order to sweep the spiteful little creeps off Usenet. (*_*)

[8~{} Uncle Anti-Troll Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/2/2015 6:19 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 16:45:25 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In ,
Bob F belched:
Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:33:06 AM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked
by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read.
All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only
talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! ???(?_?)???

Sometimes trolls are fun to frak with but they're usually so
sophomoric that they don't have much imagination and run out of
material rather quickly but there's nothing like a good troll to make
Usenet entertaining. (?)

Which means that YOU are the problem.

says the one that responded to the troll himself and didn't have the
itelligence to snip the troll groups.
Which means YOU'RE the problem, too, hypocrite

I'm sure you are not expecting any drastic change from a left wing
nut, are you?

Recall you chased one out of here when you exposed her identity.

She's still a left wing nut job but confines herself to another group.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank" wrote in message ...

On 8/2/2015 2:32 PM, Meanie wrote:
On 8/2/2015 9:33 AM, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked
by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All
you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

Unfortunately, there are a few idiots who reply to them. Fortunately,
they end up in my killfile as well and I encourage everyone else to do
the same if they aren't already. In that, it'll remain troll free.

I've been kf'ing the respondents too.

Several of the main offenders change their name with each post.
Reticent to kf hosting domains but may start doing it.

Bob on my knob, Bob Villa, you taco bender.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.misc,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

"ChairMan" wrote in message ...

In ,
Oren belched:
On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 16:45:25 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In ,
Bob F belched:
Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Can't you two boys kiss and make up now?
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Dear Uncle Mobster,
If you read my file you'd know I'm C.I.A.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

"bob_villa" wrote in message

You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked by a
filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All you're
doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

"Gertrude! Those spics spray painted the goddamn fence again!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/3/2015 7:26 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 1:32:38 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 8/2/2015 9:33 AM, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

Unfortunately, there are a few idiots who reply to them. Fortunately,
they end up in my killfile as well and I encourage everyone else to do
the same if they aren't already. In that, it'll remain troll free.

You could killfile everyone and you'd never be bothered again. The great avenger, "Super Plonkster" fighting against the trolls of world in order to sweep the spiteful little creeps off Usenet. (*_*)

[8~{} Uncle Anti-Troll Monster

I just usually kill file names and not say I've done it or who I've kill
filed. I could be 'stealth muggles', maybe? LOL

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...

[...]

Most women lack the male inventiveness to killfile anyone.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.methods,alt.support.depression,uk.rec.driving

"Tony" wrote in message ...

Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"bob_villa" wrote in message

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 1:32:38 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 8/2/2015 9:33 AM, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked

by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read.
All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

Unfortunately, there are a few idiots who reply to them. Fortunately,
they end up in my killfile as well and I encourage everyone else to do
the same if they aren't already. In that, it'll remain troll free.

...and responded too...and that makes a special idiot.

Bob, yer just another Taco Bender.
LOL + STOOPID BEANER

Some punjab infiltrated this froup a while back. I killfiled him but
wishing someone would seriously kill him for the sake of mankind.

Tony, them punjabs are almost as bad as chinks.
We shot gooks in Nam, which is close but no cigar.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/3/2015 7:56 AM, Frank wrote:
On 8/2/2015 6:19 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 16:45:25 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In ,
Bob F belched:
Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Left wing nut jobs can sometimes be fun to talk with. They nearly foam
at the mouth when you step on their little sacred cows, but after a
while it can get boring to play with them.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam

"Jack G." wrote in message

On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 7:39:08 AM UTC-7, Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"bob_villa" wrote in message

You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked by a
filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All you're
doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

"Gertrude! Those spics spray painted the goddamn fence again!"

Party pooper. Some trolls are fun to poke in the eyes.

Just don't report me to google for abuse, Jack.
That would simply ruin me.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 3 Aug 2015 08:56:03 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Recall you chased one out of here when you exposed her identity.

She's still a left wing nut job but confines herself to another group.

I only went after her for lying about a veteran, constantly sniveling
and not responding to good advice. She really ****ed me off. I
sincerely tried to help her. But she (H.B.) turned out to be a stupid
ass. I venture a guess she can't cook either

I can tolerate people. am tolerant and work with them but she crossed
the line with me. She went into hiding when I turned loose.

Ya'll keep her over there