Posted to alt.home.repair
Edmund J. Burke[_4_] Edmund J. Burke[_4_] is offline

Default NOTICE TO SPAMMERS/TROLLS

"Muggles" wrote in message ...

On 8/3/2015 7:26 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 1:32:38 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 8/2/2015 9:33 AM, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked by
a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read. All
you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

Unfortunately, there are a few idiots who reply to them. Fortunately,
they end up in my killfile as well and I encourage everyone else to do
the same if they aren't already. In that, it'll remain troll free.

You could killfile everyone and you'd never be bothered again. The great
avenger, "Super Plonkster" fighting against the trolls of world in order
to sweep the spiteful little creeps off Usenet. (*_*)

[8~{} Uncle Anti-Troll Monster

I just usually kill file names and not say I've done it or who I've kill
filed. I could be 'stealth muggles', maybe? LOL

--
Maggie

Most women lack the male inventiveness to killfile anyone.
LOL