Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.methods,alt.support.depression,uk.rec.driving
Edmund J. Burke[_4_] Edmund J. Burke[_4_] is offline

Default NOTICE TO SPAMMERS/TROLLS

"Tony" wrote in message ...

Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"bob_villa" wrote in message

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 1:32:38 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 8/2/2015 9:33 AM, bob_villa wrote:
You have to know that no one sees your ****...you are either blocked

by a filter or reported to Google or your ISP without being read.
All you're doing is playing with yourself (which is your only talent).

GET A ****ING LIFE! (_)

Unfortunately, there are a few idiots who reply to them. Fortunately,
they end up in my killfile as well and I encourage everyone else to do
the same if they aren't already. In that, it'll remain troll free.

...and responded too...and that makes a special idiot.

Bob, yer just another Taco Bender.
LOL + STOOPID BEANER

Some punjab infiltrated this froup a while back. I killfiled him but
wishing someone would seriously kill him for the sake of mankind.

Tony, them punjabs are almost as bad as chinks.
We shot gooks in Nam, which is close but no cigar.