Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.politics.media,alt.support.depression

Default Guns and Right-WIngers

wrote in message

This stance may not make me popular with many of my liberal friends

Have you read "Palmistry for Pleasure"? That's a new book I just published.
I am a successful war hero turned grammarian turned author.
In short, I am a Renaissance man.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 8:28:49 AM UTC-5, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
wrote in message

This stance may not make me popular with many of my liberal friends

I find it difficult to believe you *have* friends...white, black, brown, male, female, Conservative or Liberal! You are a plague...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

This stance may not make me popular with many of my liberal friends

I find it difficult to believe you *have* friends...white, black, brown, male, female, Conservative or Liberal! You are a plague...

You want to get rid of him - quit feeding him.

He's like the Canuck that changes his name more frequently than his
underwear to avoid message blocks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 6:50:32 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:

You want to get rid of him - quit feeding him.

He's like the Canuck that changes his name more frequently than his
underwear to avoid message blocks.

Ditto!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.politics.media,alt.support.depression,uk.rec.driving

wrote in message

This stance may not make me popular with many of my liberal friends

I find it difficult to believe you *have* friends...white, black, brown,
male, female, Conservative or Liberal! You are a plague...

I didn't write it, taco roller.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
wrote in message

This stance may not make me popular with many of my liberal friends

I find it difficult to believe you *have* friends...white, black, brown,
male, female, Conservative or Liberal! You are a plague...

You want to get rid of him - quit feeding him.

He's like the Canuck that changes his name more frequently than his
underwear to avoid message blocks.

"Message blocks"? How quaint.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.support.depression,uk.legal

wrote in message

On Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 6:50:32 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:

You want to get rid of him - quit feeding him.

He's like the Canuck that changes his name more frequently than his
underwear to avoid message blocks.

Ditto!

Ken? Are you being a San Leandro asshole again, little feller?
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
wrote in message

This stance may not make me popular with many of my liberal friends

I find it difficult to believe you *have* friends...white, black,
brown, male, female, Conservative or Liberal! You are a plague...

You want to get rid of him - quit feeding him.

He's like the Canuck that changes his name more frequently than his
underwear to avoid message blocks.

"Message blocks"? How quaint.
LOL

Senility. How quaint.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.politics.media,alt.support.depression
rod rod is offline

On 7/16/2015 8:28 AM, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
wrote in message

This stance may not make me popular with many of my liberal friends

You have no friends, Burke. No one wants you around.

Have you read "Palmistry for Pleasure"? That's a new book I just
published. I am a successful war hero turned grammarian turned author.
In short, I am a Renaissance man.

You're a retard..

Posted to alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On 6/21/2016 1:21 PM, JD Chase wrote:
The senators who voted yesterday against mild, common sense gun control restrictions need to be defeated in November! It is shameful! 😡˜¹ï¸

GUNS MAKE AMERICA GREAT!
SO DOES DONALD TRUMP

GUNS 'N TRUMP--LIKE PEAS AN' CARROTS!

YAY!

Wingers Lose Again RBnDFW Metalworking 0 November 5th 09 08:59 PM
OT - Wingers with guns Cliff Metalworking 61 March 30th 05 04:49 AM
OT - Wisdom For Wingers Cliff Metalworking 3 March 22nd 05 06:26 AM
OT - NPR: Don't let the wingers win Cliff Huprich Metalworking 122 September 14th 04 08:53 AM
If Guns Were Outlawed, Only Bad Dogs Would Have Guns Joe Metalworking 0 September 9th 04 07:50 PM