Cliff

Default OT - Wisdom For Wingers

[
One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been
bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the
bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The
bamboozle has captured us. It is simply too painful to acknowledge -
even to ourselves - that we've been so credulous.

Carl Sagan
--The Fine Art of Baloney Detection
]
Tom Gardner

So Cliff, you finally found out that you have been bamboozled long enough
and want to join the open-minded. Congratulations!!! When did you come to
the realization that your thoughts and opinions were based on lies and
Hollywood populorum? It must have been hell for you to keep up appearances
in the face of overwhelming logic and cling to beliefs that spawn from the
elitists with a transparent agenda. Welcome to the path of enlightenment!

"Cliff" wrote in message
news
[
One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been
bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the
bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The
bamboozle has captured us. It is simply too painful to acknowledge -
even to ourselves - that we've been so credulous.

Carl Sagan
--The Fine Art of Baloney Detection
]

Cliff

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 15:31:33 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

So Cliff, you finally found out that you have been bamboozled long enough
and want to join the open-minded. Congratulations!!! When did you come to
the realization that your thoughts and opinions were based on lies and
Hollywood populorum? It must have been hell for you to keep up appearances
in the face of overwhelming logic and cling to beliefs that spawn from the
elitists with a transparent agenda. Welcome to the path of enlightenment!

"Cliff" wrote in message
news
[
One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been
bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the
bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The
bamboozle has captured us. It is simply too painful to acknowledge -
even to ourselves - that we've been so credulous.

Carl Sagan
--The Fine Art of Baloney Detection
]

Tom has the WMDs G.
--
Cliff

tubular xylophone

Cliff, after force feeding his gerbil some crank and shoving said gerbil up his
ass, sat down to write:

I'd tell people I'm smart, but my daddy taught me to never lie.