Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Some Of My Fellow Citizens Disappoint Me

I found something that doesn't surprise me at all. It disappoints me that there are citizens who exercise their right of free speech in such a way. I support free speech but I don't have to like what anyone has to say. Of course one purpose of our First Amendment is to protect unpopular speech. The only problem is that unfettered free speech is only allowed when it's practiced by protected species within our society. o_O

http://popularmilitary.com/anti-amer...lag-challenge/

[8~{} Uncle Disappointed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
I found something that doesn't surprise me at all. It disappoints me
that there are citizens who exercise their right of free speech in
such a way. I support free speech but I don't have to like what
anyone has to say. Of course one purpose of our First Amendment is to
protect unpopular speech. The only problem is that unfettered free
speech is only allowed when it's practiced by protected species
within our society. o_O

http://popularmilitary.com/anti-amer...lag-challenge/

[8~{} Uncle Disappointed Monster

The bitch needs to be put down , like the rabid dog she is . Unfortunately
you're right . It seems the only free speech allowed these days is that
which is against "truth , justice , and the Americam Way" . Blacks , Muslims
, and queers seem to be the only ones allowed these days . Not likely that
anything a White Christian says is going to get air time .

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 7:59:55 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

The bitch needs to be put down , like the rabid dog she is . Unfortunately
you're right . It seems the only free speech allowed these days is that
which is against "truth , justice , and the Americam Way" . Blacks , Muslims
, and queers seem to be the only ones allowed these days . Not likely that
anything a White Christian says is going to get air time .

--
Snag

I agree with Terry...but not in the words he chose! I also didn't look at the link...a bit early to ruin my day...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/13/2015 8:00 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I remember a time when we respected our own American flag. You never
put up the flag on a rainy day, and you never let it touch the ground.
If it ever did touch the ground you had to retire it properly. Now, the
flag flies in all weather. There doesn't seem to be respect for treating
the flag as if it has any symbolic importance for the American people,
so why should we expect other people to respect it?

I still put my hand across my heart and can still recite the Pledge of
Allegiance to the flag, and I get choked up with emotion when I hear
American the Beautiful and the Stars and Stripes played. Maybe I'm just
an old relic, but I love my country. It isn't perfect by a long shot,
that's for sure, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.slack,alt.suicide.methods,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 7/13/2015 6:36 AM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho
wrote:
This here buck-toothed feller is ****ed about the hole thing, I
guess. I know he's a buck-toothed varmint on account he puts
(incorrectly so) his periods outside the quotation marks. That's a
big no-no for us world-class grammarians on the udder side of the
pond. ^@^

A period is something a pre-menopausal woman enjoys every month,
Coloon.

Those of us who know the English language would NEVER call a full stop
a period.

Think about that, you illiterate Yankee faggot! LOLOK

I'll call it the way I see it, Miss Recktum. And you will like it.
Any questions, you fusked whore?
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/13/2015 8:04 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 7:59:55 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

The bitch needs to be put down , like the rabid dog she is . Unfortunately
you're right . It seems the only free speech allowed these days is that
which is against "truth , justice , and the Americam Way" . Blacks , Muslims
, and queers seem to be the only ones allowed these days . Not likely that
anything a White Christian says is going to get air time .

--
Snag

I agree with Terry...but not in the words he chose! I also didn't look at the link...a bit early to ruin my day...

There are all kinds of weird people living in America, but at the same
time I put up with their weirdness I am equally rebellious when it comes
to others trying to tell me how to think, what to say, and what to
believe. I expect and demand equal freedoms that even the weird people
practice even though the extent of how I'd practice those freedoms would
be to say that I disagree and believe something that isn't necessarily
on the top 10 of the current pc list.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.suicide.methods,alt.support.depression,uk.rec.driving

"Muggles" wrote in message ...

On 7/13/2015 8:04 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 7:59:55 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

The bitch needs to be put down , like the rabid dog she is .
Unfortunately
you're right . It seems the only free speech allowed these days is that
which is against "truth , justice , and the Americam Way" . Blacks ,
Muslims
, and queers seem to be the only ones allowed these days . Not likely
that
anything a White Christian says is going to get air time .

--
Phag

I agree with Terry...but not in the words he chose! I also didn't look at
the link...a bit early to ruin my day...

--
Maggie

Did you hear about the woman who was pleasuring herself and had a car
accident in the process?
That's the kinda gurl that Flips My Switch!
Yeah!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I'm sure you've seen many people wearing ties, shirts and God knows
what else that are parts of the flag, twisted, distorted. I've even
seen national level politicians show up on TV with some gross tie like
that. I say that's disrespecting the flag and in poor taste. Certainly
not in the class of what's being talked about here though.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

That time was before we had a racist, muslim-loving, American-hating
son-of-a-bitch in the White House.

Snip
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/13/2015 8:03 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I found something that doesn't surprise me at all. It disappoints me that there are citizens who exercise their right of free speech in such a way. I support free speech but I don't have to like what anyone has to say. Of course one purpose of our First Amendment is to protect unpopular speech. The only problem is that unfettered free speech is only allowed when it's practiced by protected species within our society. o_O

http://popularmilitary.com/anti-amer...lag-challenge/

[8~{} Uncle Disappointed Monster

You should not look down with disdain on poor people that cannot afford
toilet paper.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 08:00:27 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

The bitch needs to be put down , like the rabid dog she is . Unfortunately
you're right . It seems the only free speech allowed these days is that
which is against "truth , justice , and the Americam Way" . Blacks , Muslims
, and queers seem to be the only ones allowed these days . Not likely that
anything a White Christian says is going to get air time .

....unless you're making cakes
--
Liberals are like Chameleons. They keep changing colors. -- © Oren
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I always thought wearing the America flag as a necktie or a t-shirt was
disrespectful, but I'm old school when it comes to such things. Many
people who do that just feel as if they're being patriotic, so, I
figured the patriotism thing is at least a valid excuse.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I hate to think the man killed all hope of the US being a great nation
in the future.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I had a flag patch on the shoulders of my work uniform shirts. I don't have a problem with a T shirt having a The Flag on it but having it on your backside seems a bit disrespectful to me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flag Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

The bitch needs to be put down , like the rabid dog she is . Unfortunately
you're right . It seems the only free speech allowed these days is that
which is against "truth , justice , and the Americam Way" . Blacks , Muslims
, and queers seem to be the only ones allowed these days . Not likely that
anything a White Christian says is going to get air time .

...unless you're making cakes

+1 Today is the deadline...

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 12:38:02 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I had a flag patch on the shoulders of my work uniform shirts.

+1 -- A washing machine or a dry cleaner shop never changed my pride
or patriotic duty over 25 years.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I don't have a problem with a T shirt having the flag on it either.
What I think is disrespectful is when you have something that looks
like it was the flag made into a tie. Google "USA flag necktie".
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I think there will come a day - and in the not-so-distant future- when the
"silent majority" will have had enough . It's not enough that the minorities
have "equality" , they have to push until their way is the only way .
I expect to see things go back to the morality and standards of a bygone
day , when being "disadvantaged" (often caused by their own actions , as in
not getting educated) is not going to be a license to act like an
uncivilized savage . When civilized people are in control , then will our
country be civilized and respected as we once were .
--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

....having on ones backside is a lot disrespectful, I think.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I hope you're right.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/13/2015 5:19 PM, Neill Massello wrote:
Frank "frank wrote:

You should not look down with disdain on poor people that cannot afford
toilet paper.

To learn about real oppression, she should use a Koran.

Like, man, that idea is killer.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Flag thong, where would the stars go? O_o

[8~{} Uncle Star Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I guess you could use your imagination.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

You should not look down with disdain on poor
people that cannot afford
toilet paper.

To learn about real oppression, she should use a
Koran.

Right now I cannot believe you. Please explain.

koran paper is not very absorbent... burns good
tho'

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Amongst the "moon"

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:55:57 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Flag thong, where would the stars go? O_o

By crack?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

Flag thong, where would the stars go? O_o

By crack?

It may be hidden in the bush!

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

Flag thong, where would the stars go? O_o

By crack?

It may be hidden in the bush!

Never rule out anything until you have examined the evidence.