Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Some Of My Fellow Citizens Disappoint Me

Muggles wrote:
On 7/13/2015 12:04 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:48:33 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 7/13/2015 8:00 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
I found something that doesn't surprise me at all. It disappoints
me that there are citizens who exercise their right of free
speech in such a way. I support free speech but I don't have to
like what anyone has to say. Of course one purpose of our First
Amendment is to protect unpopular speech. The only problem is
that unfettered free speech is only allowed when it's practiced
by protected species within our society. o_O

http://popularmilitary.com/anti-amer...lag-challenge/

[8~{} Uncle Disappointed Monster

The bitch needs to be put down , like the rabid dog she is .
Unfortunately you're right . It seems the only free speech allowed
these days is that which is against "truth , justice , and the
Americam Way" . Blacks , Muslims , and queers seem to be the only
ones allowed these days . Not likely that anything a White
Christian says is going to get air time .

I remember a time when we respected our own American flag.

That time was before we had a racist, muslim-loving, American-hating
son-of-a-bitch in the White House.

Snip

I hate to think the man killed all hope of the US being a great nation
in the future.

I think there will come a day - and in the not-so-distant future- when the
"silent majority" will have had enough . It's not enough that the minorities
have "equality" , they have to push until their way is the only way .
I expect to see things go back to the morality and standards of a bygone
day , when being "disadvantaged" (often caused by their own actions , as in
not getting educated) is not going to be a license to act like an
uncivilized savage . When civilized people are in control , then will our
country be civilized and respected as we once were .
--
Snag