Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Some Of My Fellow Citizens Disappoint Me

I found something that doesn't surprise me at all. It disappoints me that there are citizens who exercise their right of free speech in such a way. I support free speech but I don't have to like what anyone has to say. Of course one purpose of our First Amendment is to protect unpopular speech. The only problem is that unfettered free speech is only allowed when it's practiced by protected species within our society. o_O

http://popularmilitary.com/anti-amer...lag-challenge/

[8~{} Uncle Disappointed Monster