Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

Default YOUR MOUNTAINS MAKE YOU GROW

"David" wrote in message
news

"Col. Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

"David" wrote in message

you are under arrest

wrote in message

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 6:21:08 PM UTC+4:30, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"Omo the retarded negress Issachar" wrote in message

"Wow! Your mountains make you grow." Omo couldn't help it, she just had
keep staring at the woman's bust.

And indeed it was a remarkable bust. Size triple D she guesses. Drawing
closer, as if in a trance, Omo murmured, "Two pickets to Titsburgh." Over
and over..........

خیلی عالیه مرسی

http://www.jazireab.com/

The really clever part lies within the subject heading. It's a clever
metaphor for "tits."

__
"Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, up and away!"

a cows tits are worth more then the metaphor

"I'd rather be under arrest than suffer from arrested
velopment." --Bruce (Caitlyn) Jenner