Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

Default NUMBER PLATE?

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 6/30/2015 1:55 PM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho
wrote:
Eeeegads! Number Plate or License Plaque--you make the call.
^@^

In the UKraine it's a number plate, Coloon...it stays with the car for
the life of the car. Unlike the Great Satan, where it changes every
time the car is re-registered.

It most certainly does not, you igno-****icus (Latin for stupid woman).
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

wrote:
Eeeegads! Number Plate or License Plaque--you make the call.
^@^

In the UKraine it's a number plate, Coloon...it stays with the car for
the life of the car. Unlike the Great Satan, where it changes every
time the car is re-registered.

It most certainly does not, you igno-****icus (Latin for stupid woman).
LOL

I don't mean the annual registration, Coloon...I mean when it's
re-registered to a new owner. Duh.

Even then you don't get new plates, arsehole colostomy bag.
You never get new plates, arsehole.
NOW BUGGER ORF AND GO FUSK YERSELF, STOOPID ****!
LOL