Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

Default After the ERECTion

".fool.for.Christ" wrote in message

"After the resurrection, when our bodies will be re-united to our souls,
they will be incorruptible; and the carnal passions which disturb us now
will not be present in those bodies; we shall enjoy a peaceful equilibrium
in which the prudence of the flesh will not make war upon the soul; and
there will no longer be that internal warfare wherein sinful passions fight
against the law of the mind, conquering the soul and taking it captive by
sin. Our nature then will be purified of all these tendencies, and one
spirit will be in both, I mean in the flesh and in the spirit, and every
corporeal affection will be banished from our nature."

St. Gregory of Nyssa (greek bum****er)

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.

So, what yer sayin' is a lot like how I feel after shooting my wad. Is that
it, little feller?
After the erection that is.
Discuss...............

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

On 06/16/2015 07:33 AM, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
".fool.for.Christ" wrote in message

"After the resurrection, when our bodies will be re-united to our souls,
they will be incorruptible; and the carnal passions which disturb us now
will not be present in those bodies;

The "holy lobotomy". You will be so horribly mutilated you won't be
anything like YOU.

[snip]

Garden Erection Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 32 December 31st 08 07:30 PM
What happens? - Erection longer than 4 hours. [email protected] Home Repair 11 August 8th 06 06:08 PM
Shed erection cost Shokka UK diy 8 June 9th 06 11:16 AM
Get Rock Hard Erection With .... PANADEX chessduress Woodturning 4 March 21st 05 11:59 PM
Enormous Erection problem Zymurgy UK diy 27 November 21st 04 08:41 AM