DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   After the ERECTion (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/383034-after-erection.html)

Col. Edmund J. Burke June 16th 15 01:33 PM

After the ERECTion

".fool.for.Christ" wrote in message

"After the resurrection, when our bodies will be re-united to our souls,
they will be incorruptible; and the carnal passions which disturb us now
will not be present in those bodies; we shall enjoy a peaceful equilibrium
in which the prudence of the flesh will not make war upon the soul; and
there will no longer be that internal warfare wherein sinful passions fight
against the law of the mind, conquering the soul and taking it captive by
sin. Our nature then will be purified of all these tendencies, and one
spirit will be in both, I mean in the flesh and in the spirit, and every
corporeal affection will be banished from our nature."

St. Gregory of Nyssa (greek bum****er)

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.

So, what yer sayin' is a lot like how I feel after shooting my wad. Is that
it, little feller?
After the erection that is.
Discuss...............

notX June 16th 15 02:00 PM

After the ERECTion

On 06/16/2015 07:33 AM, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
".fool.for.Christ" wrote in message

"After the resurrection, when our bodies will be re-united to our souls,
they will be incorruptible; and the carnal passions which disturb us now
will not be present in those bodies;

The "holy lobotomy". You will be so horribly mutilated you won't be
anything like YOU.

[snip]