Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Google UseNet Groups advanced search

On 09 Jun 2015, J Burns wrote in
alt.home.repair:

I almost never use it. I know that because in OS X, you get a
warning if a site wants you to load it. Still, every time I turn
around, Oracle wants me to download another security update.

Can't you turn off the automatic "check for updates" feature? You can
in the Windows control panel applet.

For all you morons that use google-groups to post to usenet Home Guy Home Repair 163 May 21st 14 06:15 PM
Google Groups Search Mike Woodworking 35 August 1st 09 01:39 PM
Google usenet advanced search AFU again ? N_Cook Electronics Repair 4 November 8th 08 09:00 AM
(",) Good News for Google Groups, Usenet and Other Users [email protected] Metalworking 0 January 29th 05 05:22 AM
(",) Good News for Google Groups, Usenet and Other Users [email protected] Metalworking 0 January 28th 05 08:24 PM