Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Waco or Wacko?

Which is it?

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/18/2015 11:15 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
Which is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-qBUWOYfE

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.

Waco. Biker gangs are everywhere and a problem in a great many places. I
see no issues with this weekend's events, criminals with illegal guns
killing other criminals is win-win.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/18/2015 12:04 PM, Pete C. wrote:

"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.

Waco. Biker gangs are everywhere and a problem in a great many places. I
see no issues with this weekend's events, criminals with illegal guns
killing other criminals is win-win.

"Innocent people get shot. This is never a problem as long as the
criminals bring enough ammunition."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-4, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.

Waco. Biker gangs are everywhere and a problem in a great many places. I
see no issues with this weekend's events, criminals with illegal guns
killing other criminals is win-win.

Big biker shootout in Waco kind of thing happens maybe once
a decade, and it's big news. Meanwhile, same weekend in Chicago,
38 shootings, one dead, and it's just a typical weekend. Also,
if you look at it, I'll bet it was 90% blacks killing blacks.
Since black lives matter, why isn't the media, Sharpton, Lynn,
and the rest talking about it?
a typical weekend.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-4, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head
stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.

Waco. Biker gangs are everywhere and a problem in a great many places. I
see no issues with this weekend's events, criminals with illegal guns
killing other criminals is win-win.

Big biker shootout in Waco kind of thing happens maybe once
a decade, and it's big news. Meanwhile, same weekend in Chicago,
38 shootings, one dead, and it's just a typical weekend. Also,
if you look at it, I'll bet it was 90% blacks killing blacks.
Since black lives matter, why isn't the media, Sharpton, Lynn,
and the rest talking about it?
a typical weekend.

Because Sharpton's niglet daughter is suing for five mil.
That's why.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 7:58:46 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-4, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.

Waco. Biker gangs are everywhere and a problem in a great many places. I
see no issues with this weekend's events, criminals with illegal guns
killing other criminals is win-win.

Big biker shootout in Waco kind of thing happens maybe once
a decade, and it's big news. Meanwhile, same weekend in Chicago,
38 shootings, one dead, and it's just a typical weekend. Also,
if you look at it, I'll bet it was 90% blacks killing blacks.
Since black lives matter, why isn't the media, Sharpton, Lynn,
and the rest talking about it?
a typical weekend.

There's no money in it for them. Who are they going to extort into giving large donations to their not for profit organizations? There's a lot of money in the racism extortion racket. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Racist Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/19/2015 7:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-4, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.

Waco. Biker gangs are everywhere and a problem in a great many places. I
see no issues with this weekend's events, criminals with illegal guns
killing other criminals is win-win.

Big biker shootout in Waco kind of thing happens maybe once
a decade, and it's big news. Meanwhile, same weekend in Chicago,
38 shootings, one dead, and it's just a typical weekend. Also,
if you look at it, I'll bet it was 90% blacks killing blacks.
Since black lives matter, why isn't the media, Sharpton, Lynn,
and the rest talking about it?
a typical weekend.

I wonder if we had an alien invasion if they'd still fight amongst
themselves or decide it was more important to put their petty
differences behind them and fight a real enemy.

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:04:52 AM UTC-7, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.

Waco. Biker gangs are everywhere and a problem in a great many places. I
see no issues with this weekend's events, criminals with illegal guns
killing other criminals is win-win.

Cops should have just evacuated the civilians and then stood by, maybe even contributed some ammunition when the bikers ran short.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 12:18:49 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 7:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-4, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
[...]

We are experiencing an alien invasion and the Negro Americans don't like it very much because it puts them out of work. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/19/2015 1:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 12:18:49 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 7:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-4, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
[...]

ahh Does it have anything to do with aliens who have horns growing out
of their skulls?

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Harry K" wrote in message
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:04:52 AM UTC-7, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head
stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.

Waco. Biker gangs are everywhere and a problem in a great many places. I
see no issues with this weekend's events, criminals with illegal guns
killing other criminals is win-win.

Cops should have just evacuated the civilians and then stood by, maybe
even contributed some ammunition when the bikers ran short.

and when it was all over, they should have piled all the bikes up and
torched them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/19/2015 2:24 PM, taxed and spent wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:04:52 AM UTC-7, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head
stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.

Waco. Biker gangs are everywhere and a problem in a great many places. I
see no issues with this weekend's events, criminals with illegal guns
killing other criminals is win-win.

Cops should have just evacuated the civilians and then stood by, maybe
even contributed some ammunition when the bikers ran short.

and when it was all over, they should have piled all the bikes up and
torched them.

Auction them and donate all the money to the businesses they damaged or
bystanders they hurt. The rest of the bikers who were in the fight
should have to do the repair work, and then raise money for kids
christmas presents, or something like that. Make them put all that
negative energy into something constructive vs violence.

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 1:58:31 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 1:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 12:18:49 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 7:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-4, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
[...]

Nope, the aliens speak Spanish. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Senior Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/19/2015 4:08 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 1:58:31 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 1:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 12:18:49 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 7:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-4, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
[...]

Maybe horn guy speaks Spanish, too?

--
rebel

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 4:15:01 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 4:08 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 1:58:31 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 1:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 12:18:49 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 7:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-4, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
[...]

Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Mork Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 May 2015 12:24:11 -0700, "taxed and spent"
wrote:

Waco. Biker gangs are everywhere and a problem in a great many places. I
see no issues with this weekend's events, criminals with illegal guns
killing other criminals is win-win.

Cops should have just evacuated the civilians and then stood by, maybe
even contributed some ammunition when the bikers ran short.

and when it was all over, they should have piled all the bikes up and
torched them.

I disagree on destroying the bikes.

It took around 160 ISIS fighters to take Ramadi, chasing off 6,000
Iraqi fighters. Give the bikers a parachute, a rifle and then throw
them out of the plane over ISIS territory. Make it back to Texas and
you get the bike back. Really is simple.

We could clean, say a million prisoners out of the system and make
them a mercenary army. (Dirty Dozen)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/19/2015 6:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 4:15:01 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 4:08 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 1:58:31 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 1:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 12:18:49 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 7:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-4, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
[...]

Hello Mork! What brings you to Earth? haha

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per rebel:
I wonder if we had an alien invasion if they'd still fight amongst
themselves or decide it was more important to put their petty
differences behind them and fight a real enemy.

Political Organization 101: "Identify a common enemy".
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:59:34 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per rebel:
I wonder if we had an alien invasion if they'd still fight amongst
themselves or decide it was more important to put their petty
differences behind them and fight a real enemy.

Political Organization 101: "Identify a common enemy".

- 'kill everyone who doesn't smell bad and doesn't answer to the name
Mohammed' "

-"... kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

.... pillage and take their women, to hear them moan and groan.

"...I want to kill them. Why don't Democrats?""
--
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.-- James Madison

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 6:42:59 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 6:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 4:15:01 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 4:08 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 1:58:31 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 1:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 12:18:49 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 7:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-4, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
[...]

Small human children, very tasty, the toes are the crunchy part. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

Hello Mork! What brings you to Earth? haha

Small human children, very tasty, the toes are the
crunchy part. 8-)
[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster

Whew! That means us women are safe! lol

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/19/2015 7:42 PM, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 6:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Mork Monster

Hello Mork! What brings you to Earth? haha

Is it just me, or was Mindy totally lovable?

I also liked Maryann, on Gilligan's Island.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/19/2015 11:50 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 6:42:59 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:

Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Mork Monster

Hello Mork! What brings you to Earth? haha

--
rebel

Small human children, very tasty, the toes are the crunchy part. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster

Your brother used to comment on ketchup.

Probably still does, just not on this list.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

Hello Mork! What brings you to Earth? haha

Small human children, very tasty, the toes are the
crunchy part. 8-)
[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster

Whew! That means us women are safe! lol

--
rebel

Women are too much trouble, they make too much noise and I wind up throwing them back. Shazbot! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Outer Space Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/19/2015 06:59 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per rebel:
I wonder if we had an alien invasion if they'd still fight amongst
themselves or decide it was more important to put their petty
differences behind them and fight a real enemy.

Political Organization 101: "Identify a common enemy".

And if you don't have a handy common enemy, make one. Invading some
random country always works well.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/19/2015 05:25 PM, Oren wrote:
It took around 160 ISIS fighters to take Ramadi, chasing off 6,000
Iraqi fighters. Give the bikers a parachute, a rifle and then throw
them out of the plane over ISIS territory. Make it back to Texas and
you get the bike back. Really is simple.

The story at the time was the Angels volunteered to head for Vietnam en
masse to kick ass and take names. Might have worked better.

The Angels came here on their summer run one year. When the dust
settled, over 60 people were arrested, mostly local college kids, the
cops beat the **** out of a reporter for the independent paper, and the
police chief was fired for importing out of state cops in his panicked
over-reaction. One Angel was busted for drugs -- the guy who went on to
play 'Happy' on Sons of Anarchy.

I spent the weekend hoping the rent-a-warriors from St. George UT knew
the difference between a patch wearer and a random person on a Harley.

Truth be told, when the BMW riders came though on their tour they were a
much bigger pain in the ass and one of them managed to get killed in a
traffic accident.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 8:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

Hello Mork! What brings you to Earth? haha

Small human children, very tasty, the toes are the
crunchy part. 8-)
[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster

Whew! That means us women are safe! lol

Women are too much trouble, they make too much noise and I wind up throwing them back. Shazbot! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Outer Space Monster

That leaves us more time for hobbies! ha!

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11:13:56 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 8:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

Hello Mork! What brings you to Earth? haha

Small human children, very tasty, the toes are the
crunchy part. 8-)
[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster

Whew! That means us women are safe! lol

Women are too much trouble, they make too much noise and I wind up throwing them back. Shazbot! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Outer Space Monster

That leaves us more time for hobbies! ha!
--
rebel

I'll bet one of your hobbies is monster hunting. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Frightened Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 11:50 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11:13:56 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 8:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

Hello Mork! What brings you to Earth? haha

Small human children, very tasty, the toes are the
crunchy part. 8-)
[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster

Whew! That means us women are safe! lol

Women are too much trouble, they make too much noise and I wind up throwing them back. Shazbot! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Outer Space Monster

That leaves us more time for hobbies! ha!
--
rebel

I'll bet one of your hobbies is monster hunting. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Frightened Monster

maybe {{{whistles a tune and looks innocent}}}

--
rebel

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:26:18 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 11:50 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11:13:56 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 8:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

Hello Mork! What brings you to Earth? haha

Small human children, very tasty, the toes are the
crunchy part. 8-)
[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster

Whew! That means us women are safe! lol

Women are too much trouble, they make too much noise and I wind up throwing them back. Shazbot! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Outer Space Monster

That leaves us more time for hobbies! ha!
--
rebel

I'll bet one of your hobbies is monster hunting. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Frightened Monster

maybe {{{whistles a tune and looks innocent}}}

--
rebel

I suppose back when your kids were small and couldn't sleep because there were monsters under the bed or hiding in the closet, you got your trusty monster hunting broom and dispatched the scary monsters. The little kids were then able to fall asleep knowing that Mom protected them from the hungry monsters. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Starving Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 12:53 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:26:18 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 11:50 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11:13:56 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 8:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

[...]

Close ... I used to get my pretend .45 magnum out and go "bang bang!!"
and then open the closet so they could see I scared away all the
monsters there. Any other monsters were all too scared to hide under
the bed after that. Then I installed a monster alarm detector and it
never ever went off to alert us of any monsters.

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 1:09:58 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 12:53 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:26:18 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 11:50 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11:13:56 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 8:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

[...]

Well, if you had a .45 magnum, I suppose it would be loaded with .45 Super or .45 Magnum cartridges and those don't go,"bang, bang" when they're fired, it's more like,"BOOM!! BOOM!!" O_o

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.45_Super

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.45_Magnum

[8~{} Uncle Pistol Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 1:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 1:09:58 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 12:53 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:26:18 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 11:50 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11:13:56 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 8:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

[...]

My kids didn't know that. Bang Bang worked just fine for them. smile lol

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 2:09:56 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 1:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 1:09:58 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 12:53 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:26:18 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 11:50 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11:13:56 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 8:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

[...]

You could have used a cap pistol but I don't know if they're available anymore. Some government agency probably decided they were too dangerous. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Cap Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 2:09 PM, rebel wrote:
Close ... I used to get my pretend .45 magnum out and go "bang bang!!"
and then open the closet so they could see I scared away all the
monsters there. Any other monsters were all too scared to hide under
the bed after that. Then I installed a monster alarm detector and it
never ever went off to alert us of any monsters.

It's been a lot of years, but there was a scene in a
movie. A rather tough drill instructor was serving at
a childrens boarding school, and fired seven or eight
pistol rounds into a closet to get the monster.

If memory serves, movie named Major Payne.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 3:29 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 2:09:56 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 1:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 1:09:58 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 12:53 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:26:18 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 11:50 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11:13:56 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 8:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

| |
| | [christmas presents]

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Waco or Wacko? Ban squirt guns, now

On 5/20/2015 3:29 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 2:09:56 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 1:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Well, if you had a .45 magnum, I suppose it would be loaded with .45 Super or .45 Magnum cartridges and those don't go,"bang, bang" when they're fired, it's more like,"BOOM!! BOOM!!" O_o

[8~{} Uncle Pistol Monster

My kids didn't know that. Bang Bang worked just fine for them. smile lol

--
rebel

You could have used a cap pistol but I don't know if they're available anymore. Some government agency probably decided they were too dangerous. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Cap Monster

Laugh or cry....

http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/19/bo...m-as-firearms/

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 2:29 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 2:09:56 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 1:37 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 1:09:58 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 12:53 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:26:18 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 11:50 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11:13:56 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 8:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

[...]

I remember those cap guns. wow ... That was a long time ago.

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 2:58 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/20/2015 2:09 PM, rebel wrote:
Close ... I used to get my pretend .45 magnum out and go "bang bang!!"
and then open the closet so they could see I scared away all the
monsters there. Any other monsters were all too scared to hide under
the bed after that. Then I installed a monster alarm detector and it
never ever went off to alert us of any monsters.

It's been a lot of years, but there was a scene in a
movie. A rather tough drill instructor was serving at
a childrens boarding school, and fired seven or eight
pistol rounds into a closet to get the monster.

If memory serves, movie named Major Payne.

OH yeah! Loved that movie, and I do remember that scene. That's
probably where I got the idea, too.

--
rebel