Posted to alt.home.repair
rebel[_2_] rebel[_2_] is offline

Default Waco or Wacko?

On 5/20/2015 12:53 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:26:18 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 11:50 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 11:13:56 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/20/2015 8:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 7:53:10 AM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 20:50:58 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

Hello Mork! What brings you to Earth? haha

Small human children, very tasty, the toes are the
crunchy part. 8-)
[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster

Whew! That means us women are safe! lol

Women are too much trouble, they make too much noise and I wind up throwing them back. Shazbot! o_O

[8~{} Uncle Outer Space Monster

That leaves us more time for hobbies! ha!
--
rebel

I'll bet one of your hobbies is monster hunting. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Frightened Monster

maybe {{{whistles a tune and looks innocent}}}

--
rebel

I suppose back when your kids were small and couldn't sleep because there were monsters under the bed or hiding in the closet, you got your trusty monster hunting broom and dispatched the scary monsters. The little kids were then able to fall asleep knowing that Mom protected them from the hungry monsters. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Starving Monster

Close ... I used to get my pretend .45 magnum out and go "bang bang!!"
and then open the closet so they could see I scared away all the
monsters there. Any other monsters were all too scared to hide under
the bed after that. Then I installed a monster alarm detector and it
never ever went off to alert us of any monsters.

--
rebel