Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Waco or Wacko?

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 6:42:59 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 6:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 4:15:01 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 4:08 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 1:58:31 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 1:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 12:18:49 PM UTC-5, rebel wrote:
On 5/19/2015 7:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-4, Pete C. wrote:
"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Which is it?

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.

Waco. Biker gangs are everywhere and a problem in a great many places. I
see no issues with this weekend's events, criminals with illegal guns
killing other criminals is win-win.

Big biker shootout in Waco kind of thing happens maybe once
a decade, and it's big news. Meanwhile, same weekend in Chicago,
38 shootings, one dead, and it's just a typical weekend. Also,
if you look at it, I'll bet it was 90% blacks killing blacks.
Since black lives matter, why isn't the media, Sharpton, Lynn,
and the rest talking about it?
a typical weekend.

I wonder if we had an alien invasion if they'd still fight amongst
themselves or decide it was more important to put their petty
differences behind them and fight a real enemy.

--
rebel

We are experiencing an alien invasion and the Negro Americans don't like it very much because it puts them out of work. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster

ahh Does it have anything to do with aliens who have horns growing out
of their skulls?

--
rebel

Nope, the aliens speak Spanish. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Senior Monster

Maybe horn guy speaks Spanish, too?

--
rebel

Na-Nu Na-Nu.... 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Mork Monster

Hello Mork! What brings you to Earth? haha

--
rebel

Small human children, very tasty, the toes are the crunchy part. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Alien Monster