Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Dear Abby

Dear Abby, My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from
the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's
worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also,
since he lost his job 14 years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one.
All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot the bull
with his buddies, while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our
daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me, and
even hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?
Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless: Grow up and dump him. Good grief woman! You don't need
him anymore! You're running for President of the United States. Act like one

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 May 2015 12:13:00 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Dear Abby, My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from
the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's
worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also,
since he lost his job 14 years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one.
All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot the bull
with his buddies, while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our
daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me, and
even hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?
Signed: Clueless
?
?
?
?
Dear Clueless: Grow up and dump him. Good grief woman! You don't need
him anymore! You're running for President of the United States. Act like one

I found her a campaign theme song! _"Devil With The Blue Dress"_

(Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dd9qjHUyHQ
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/16/2015 06:27 PM, Oren wrote:
I found her a campaign theme song! _"Devil With The Blue Dress"_

I thought it was 'I am Woman'. Reddy got the lyrics slightly wrong; it
should be 'I am women, hear me bore.'

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 May 2015 18:41:52 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/16/2015 06:27 PM, Oren wrote:
I found her a campaign theme song! _"Devil With The Blue Dress"_

I thought it was 'I am Woman'. Reddy got the lyrics slightly wrong; it
should be 'I am women, hear me bore.'

.... a reference to Helen

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4234439649001/gavin-mcinnes-a-message-to-emotional-women-voters/?playlist_id=930909817001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/m3coodc

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 16 May 2015 17:27:30 -0700, Oren wrote in

Dear Clueless: Grow up and dump him. Good grief woman! You don't need
him anymore! You're running for President of the United States. Act like one

I wonder if she will chose Monica as her running "mate"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 8:41:29 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/16/2015 06:27 PM, Oren wrote:
I found her a campaign theme song! _"Devil With The Blue Dress"_

I thought it was 'I am Woman'. Reddy got the lyrics slightly wrong; it
should be 'I am women, hear me bore.'

She does have substantial chutzpah though. I mean who
else would be running around raising the issue of income
inequality, how the rich are getting richer, with a net
worth of $140mil, making $30mil a year, hubby getting
$500K for speeches, etc. She actually was complaining
tht CEOs make 300 times what a worker makes. The Clinton's
income last year was 600 times that of the median family.
50,000 x 600 = $30mil

And it's also curios that for Democrats, Romney's wealth
was a big issue why he had to be defeated. Of course
Romney made his money in the private sector. All the money
the Clintons have is a result of them profiting off of
their work in govt. And she wants to go back for round 3!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 7:48:26 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

It doesn't matter what illegal or immoral activities Hitlery Clinton is involved in, the Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks are going to drool over the possibility of Hitlerly becoming President. What really surprises me is the QFHC,"Queers For Hitlerly Clinton" don't care that she allowed a gay ambassador to be killed at Benghazi. I heard a local queer caller on a talk radio program say,"Big deal! What difference does it make?" I believe Hitlery Clinton could machinegun a crowd of queers in front of TV news cameras and the QFHC wouldn't give a damn. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Straight Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/17/2015 7:48 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

That's just more reason for me to not vote for the woman. I couldn't
stand her to begin with.

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/17/2015 8:13 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Hitlery Clinton? Now, that's an appropriate slant!

--
rebel

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Dear Abby Sage advice

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Dear Abby, My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from
the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's
worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also,
since he lost his job 14 years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one.
All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot the bull
with his buddies, while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our
daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me, and
even hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?
Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless: Grow up and dump him. Good grief woman! You don't need
him anymore! You're running for President of the United States. Act like one

Good one

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*