Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Oh Dear Oh Dear - today the apprentice said

"tony sayer" wrote in message
In article , GB
scribeth thus
On 06/02/2015 18:06, Rod Speed wrote:
GB wrote
Rod Speed wrote

The police AFAIK have been called and I could not give a ****. The
worst they can do is give a caution.

Beware of cautions- they are virtually and admission of guilt

Even more pig ignorant than you usually manage.

Well, it is an admission of guilt (not almost),

A caution is nothing of the sort. It isn't an admission of anything.

I'm afraid that you are simply wrong. (Well, let's face it. You are the
one who is pig ignorant, as you put it.)

Have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_caution

"Circumstances for use[edit]
In order to safeguard the offender's interests, the following conditions
must be met before a caution can be administered:

there must be evidence of guilt sufficient to give a realistic prospect
of conviction;
*the offender must admit the offence*;"

Yep tread very wearily for the law and justice know each other not;(..

Many years ago I teamed up with someone else to do Two way radio and
mobile phone installs and it soon became apparent that the bloke
recommended to us was a lazy sod and a devious lying one too.

He nicked a lot of our stuff and I called around to his place after his
missus was crying on my shoulder as to what it was like to live with
him;!.

Anyway called around his house to confront him with it and was met at
the door by his wife who was now a totally different person, anyway he
denied it all and wouldn't let me in.

Noted that on his car there was a new type of mobile phone aerial which
we had imported and were the only ones doing so, and threatened to take
it off and stuff it up his feckin arse.

Unbeknown to me his wife was recording it all, crafty bitch, and the
following day got a visit from Old Bill as to I was to be charged with
threatening behaviour to him as they now had that recording!.

So I was offered the choice of court or a caution, and took the
caution..

That ******* was on criminal charges of receiving and handling stolen
property at the crown court some weeks later, and the swine got off on a
technicality it was obvious that he was guilty but an error in some poxy
CPS paperwork happened and they had to let the sod go.

I had the pleasure of chucking all his stuff out of a first floor office
at his poxy missus who had come round to collect it.

They say like attracts like she was just as bad as him.

I often wondered how Fred and Rose West found one another.
Or s it possible for one person to corrupt another so completely?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/02/2015 06:11, harryagain wrote:
"tony sayer" wrote in message
[...]

Then there's Hindley and Brady
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harryagain" wrote in message

"tony sayer" wrote in message
[...]

Presumably the same way that happens with the non criminal arseholes.

Or s it possible for one person to corrupt another so completely?

Nope, even the military can't do that with recruits.