Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT Dear Abby

On Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 8:41:29 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/16/2015 06:27 PM, Oren wrote:
I found her a campaign theme song! _"Devil With The Blue Dress"_

I thought it was 'I am Woman'. Reddy got the lyrics slightly wrong; it
should be 'I am women, hear me bore.'

She does have substantial chutzpah though. I mean who
else would be running around raising the issue of income
inequality, how the rich are getting richer, with a net
worth of $140mil, making $30mil a year, hubby getting
$500K for speeches, etc. She actually was complaining
tht CEOs make 300 times what a worker makes. The Clinton's
income last year was 600 times that of the median family.
50,000 x 600 = $30mil

And it's also curios that for Democrats, Romney's wealth
was a big issue why he had to be defeated. Of course
Romney made his money in the private sector. All the money
the Clintons have is a result of them profiting off of
their work in govt. And she wants to go back for round 3!