Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT/Race Together

Looks like someone should take their own advice before
trying to give it to us

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/je...ee-house-selma

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 12:15:20 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

Looks like someone should take their own advice before
trying to give it to us

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/je...ee-house-selma

He sent a clear message. We just want to talk about race relations,
we don't want to live next door to them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 1:15:25 PM UTC-4, ChairMan wrote:
Looks like someone should take their own advice before
trying to give it to us

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/je...ee-house-selma

Touche!

"If Starbucks wants us to talk about race, let's start with why they don't have Starbucks Coffee Houses in some of America's cities that are mostly black, or have had a racially charged history?

My friend looked up various cities, and found that there are no Starbucks Coffee Houses in many of them.

Places like Highland Park, Michigan, which is at the center of Detroit, is inhabited by a population that is 94 percent African-American. Or in Benton Harbor, Michigan, which is almost 90 percent African-American. There is not a Starbucks in either town."

Ny immediate reacton upon hearing this BS ploy to gain some free
publicity is to now boycott Starbucks, at least for a few months.
I'm not a regular customer, but do go there occasionally. I have
a bag of their coffee that I use every morning, got a good deal on
it at Costco. They do have very good coffee. But who wants to put
up with this BS?

Dennis Miller had it right. He said something along the lines of
what's next, discussing when life begins at Weiner World and your
position on the death penalty at Pizza Hut?

And the above just shows what a bunch of hypocrites they are.
The stockholders should fire that idiot Shultz.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/22/2015 12:51 PM, trader_4 wrote:
And the above just shows what a bunch of hypocrites they are.
The stockholders should fire that idiot Shultz.

I've been to Starbuck's once -- my brother had a gift card and took me
there and I didn't want to make a big deal of refusing. I don't care for
Schultz's Zionist support let alone the latest ploy.

I don't think the local $tarbux is doing the race thing or I'd walk in
and say "Give me something hot and black just like my favorite ho's"

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Looks like someone should take their own advice before
trying to give it to us

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/je...ee-house-selma

He sent a clear message. We just want to talk about race relations,
we don't want to live next door to them.

The freeway is the white man's escape out of the ghetto...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Yes. I'd like a grande latte with extra cream, hold the self
righteous smugness."
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

rbowman wrote:
On 03/22/2015 12:51 PM, trader_4 wrote:
And the above just shows what a bunch of hypocrites they are.
The stockholders should fire that idiot Shultz.

I've been to Starbuck's once -- my brother had a gift card and took me
there and I didn't want to make a big deal of refusing. I don't care for
Schultz's Zionist support let alone the latest ploy.

I don't think the local $tarbux is doing the race thing or I'd walk in
and say "Give me something hot and black just like my favorite ho's"

Hmm,
I just don't like SB coffee taste. One is right next door to my store.
Many times a day, they come into my store holding smart phone,
obviously they were texting without looking where they are going.
I only use their free WiFi from now and then from my store. I get my
coffee if I want a cup, from Tim Horton across the mall.
Watching the people coming and going from SB, I wouldn't be a friend
with any one of them by the looks, not my kind. Very seldom I see black
people coming there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/22/2015 03:15 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Looks like someone should take their own advice before
trying to give it to us

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/je...ee-house-selma

Starbucks is my coffee of last resort, it tastes charred/burnt to me.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/22/2015 02:07 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Watching the people coming and going from SB, I wouldn't be a friend
with any one of them by the looks, not my kind. Very seldom I see black
people coming there.

Most black people are a little too smart to buy over-priced, slightly
burnt coffee mixed up into some sort of adult milk beverage.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Looks like someone should take their own advice before
trying to give it to us

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/je...ee-house-selma

He sent a clear message. We just want to talk about race
relations,
we don't want to live next door to them.

Apparently, it has ended as quickly as it started......what
a surprise : )

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sta...id=ansnewsap11

The cups were "just the catalyst" for a larger conversation,
and Starbucks will still hold forum discussions, co-produce
special sections in USA TODAY and put more stores in
minority communities as part of the Race Together
initiative, according to a company memo from CEO Howard
Schultz said.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/22/2015 11:24 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/22/2015 02:07 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Watching the people coming and going from SB, I wouldn't be a friend
with any one of them by the looks, not my kind. Very seldom I see black
people coming there.

Most black people are a little too smart to buy over-priced, slightly burnt coffee mixed up into some sort of adult milk beverage.

Aw, come on. Put on your $200 back pack, grab your $500 iphone and go put a $6 cup of starbucks mud on you gold card. You'll be cool too!

RACE AND IQ. RACE AND CRIME. WHITE LIBERALS AND HYPOCRISY. Ted Home Repair 1 June 23rd 07 05:05 AM
A Race to ... Swingman Woodworking 15 January 10th 07 07:09 PM
A Race to ... Swingman Woodworking 1 December 25th 06 07:10 PM
A Race to ... Swingman Woodworking 7 December 24th 06 12:09 AM
Escape the rat race Gunner Metalworking 36 December 21st 04 09:10 PM