Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default OT/Race Together

rbowman wrote:
On 03/22/2015 12:51 PM, trader_4 wrote:
And the above just shows what a bunch of hypocrites they are.
The stockholders should fire that idiot Shultz.

I've been to Starbuck's once -- my brother had a gift card and took me
there and I didn't want to make a big deal of refusing. I don't care for
Schultz's Zionist support let alone the latest ploy.

I don't think the local $tarbux is doing the race thing or I'd walk in
and say "Give me something hot and black just like my favorite ho's"

Hmm,
I just don't like SB coffee taste. One is right next door to my store.
Many times a day, they come into my store holding smart phone,
obviously they were texting without looking where they are going.
I only use their free WiFi from now and then from my store. I get my
coffee if I want a cup, from Tim Horton across the mall.
Watching the people coming and going from SB, I wouldn't be a friend
with any one of them by the looks, not my kind. Very seldom I see black
people coming there.