Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Picking a company

My parents are looking for a company to fix their springs and aren't DIYers. Does anyone have recommendations for the Seattle area? I found this site on Google http://www.seattlegaragedoors.co/ and a few others. Any help is appreciated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
My parents are looking for a company to fix their springs and aren't DIYers. Does anyone have recommendations for the Seattle area? I found this site on Google
http://www.seattlegaragedoors.co/ and a few others. Any help is appreciated.

Hi,
Replacing springs is typical job for any garage door service tech.
Just replace both and heavier duty ones for little more is even better.
At the same time tech. should check cables and such for
preventive maintenance. I'd check local BBB or ask around neighbors.