Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where Can I find a company that feeds property sales data? (not zillow where I type it one by one - but can query the data feed company programmatically)? Does anyone know who sells something like this?

Where Can I find a company that feeds property sales data? (not zillow
where I type it one by one - but can query the data feed company
programmatically)? Does anyone know who sells something like this?

Thank you in advance for any help

Dan

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hi Dan,

It's David G from Zillow.com. Last week we announced our upcoming API which
could solve your problem. This blog post explains more and provides details
for getting in on the API's Beta program:
http://www.zillowblog.com/zillow_blo...s_open_ap.html

David G from Zillow.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

ARTIS had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ta-134123-.htm
:

Hi Dan,

We provide a tool that will do what you have described, enabling you to
subit your listings to zillow and others directly from your database.
Please see our website at www.ARTIS-USA.com and contact me if you have any
questions.

Graham