Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Porter Cable Combo Kit

I just got back from Lowes, I just bought a

PORTER-CABLE 4-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Combo Kit and I saved $ 50, I cant wait to try it out..

That makes it 5 tools I own, the kit and myself..lol
Posted to alt.home.repair

DIY Projects wrote:
I just got back from Lowes, I just bought a

PORTER-CABLE 4-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Combo Kit and I saved $ 50, I cant wait to try it out..

That makes it 5 tools I own, the kit and myself..lol

Hi,
Better have a 2nd battery.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the input, I an considering the 2nd battery, I was told by a friend its best to purchase a 2nd battery aside from the Kit, as a "2nd" battery" has a larger MHPH rating. I am new to this but he says it will stay charged longer, Do you know anything about this?

Posted to alt.home.repair

DIY Projects wrote:
I just got back from Lowes, I just bought a

PORTER-CABLE 4-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Combo Kit
and I saved $ 50, I cant wait to try it out..

That makes it 5 tools I own, the kit and myself..lol

I have a nicad version with two batteries. Paid about $130 4 years ago.
Works ok.

My sears drill battery just died after 7-8 years. I loved that drill being
small with the lithium battery. Seeing if a cheap used nicad is going o
work with it. My charger covers all.

Gre
Posted to alt.home.repair

"DIY Projects" wrote in message
I just got back from Lowes, I just bought a

PORTER-CABLE 4-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Combo Kit
and I saved $ 50, I cant wait to try it out..

That makes it 5 tools I own, the kit and myself..lol

Is this an electric dildo?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 8:13:40 AM UTC-6, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"DIY Projects" wrote in message
I just got back from Lowes, I just bought a

PORTER-CABLE 4-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Combo Kit
and I saved $ 50, I cant wait to try it out..

That makes it 5 tools I own, the kit and myself..lol

Is this an electric dildo?

No...but you can stick your finger in a socket!

Porter Cable vs. Bostitch Finish Nailer Combo Kits Mark Witczak Woodworking 22 June 17th 17 01:21 AM
Porter Cable 314 John Grossbohlin Woodworking 7 February 16th 05 04:59 AM
What's up with Porter-Cable? PPT33R Metalworking 18 February 13th 05 05:35 PM
Porter Cable Mike Reed Woodworking 3 January 25th 05 07:03 PM
Help, Porter Cable Router combo fixed/plunge sticky Leon Woodworking 1 July 20th 03 01:41 AM