DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Porter Cable Combo Kit (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/378502-porter-cable-combo-kit.html)

DIY Projects January 11th 15 01:43 AM

Porter Cable Combo Kit

I just got back from Lowes, I just bought a

PORTER-CABLE 4-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Combo Kit and I saved $ 50, I cant wait to try it out..

That makes it 5 tools I own, the kit and myself..lol

Tony Hwang January 11th 15 02:19 AM

Porter Cable Combo Kit

DIY Projects wrote:
I just got back from Lowes, I just bought a

PORTER-CABLE 4-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Combo Kit and I saved $ 50, I cant wait to try it out..

That makes it 5 tools I own, the kit and myself..lol

Hi,
Better have a 2nd battery.

DIY Projects January 11th 15 06:43 AM

Porter Cable Combo Kit

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the input, I an considering the 2nd battery, I was told by a friend its best to purchase a 2nd battery aside from the Kit, as a "2nd" battery" has a larger MHPH rating. I am new to this but he says it will stay charged longer, Do you know anything about this?

gregz January 11th 15 07:35 AM

Porter Cable Combo Kit

DIY Projects wrote:
I just got back from Lowes, I just bought a

PORTER-CABLE 4-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Combo Kit
and I saved $ 50, I cant wait to try it out..

That makes it 5 tools I own, the kit and myself..lol

I have a nicad version with two batteries. Paid about $130 4 years ago.
Works ok.

My sears drill battery just died after 7-8 years. I loved that drill being
small with the lithium battery. Seeing if a cheap used nicad is going o
work with it. My charger covers all.

Gre

Col. Edmund Burke[_4_] January 11th 15 02:13 PM

Porter Cable Combo Kit

"DIY Projects" wrote in message
I just got back from Lowes, I just bought a

PORTER-CABLE 4-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Combo Kit
and I saved $ 50, I cant wait to try it out..

That makes it 5 tools I own, the kit and myself..lol

Is this an electric dildo?

Bob_Villa January 11th 15 03:28 PM

Porter Cable Combo Kit

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 8:13:40 AM UTC-6, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"DIY Projects" wrote in message
I just got back from Lowes, I just bought a

PORTER-CABLE 4-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Combo Kit
and I saved $ 50, I cant wait to try it out..

That makes it 5 tools I own, the kit and myself..lol

Is this an electric dildo?

No...but you can stick your finger in a socket!