Posted to alt.home.repair

Default About Oren

Whose mom did he **** lately?
Anyone know?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Verga Grande wrote:
Whose mom did he **** lately?
Anyone know?

yours

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2014 1:35 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Verga Grande wrote:
Whose mom did he **** lately?
Anyone know?

yours

Which is obviously why the troll has it out for him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2014 10:25 AM, Verga Grande wrote:
Whose mom did he **** lately?
Anyone know?

What an ass hole!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2014 3:02 PM, Todd wrote:
On 12/18/2014 10:25 AM, Verga Grande wrote:
Whose mom did he **** lately?
Anyone know?

What an ass hole!

I disagree. Oren may lack social grace but I wouldn't call him an asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2014 12:43 PM, Bob wrote:
Oren may lack social grace

And that is why we love him so much! Okay, okay,
like him so much. Okay, okay, like him somewhat.
We wouldn't want him to get the big head!

Your are a funny bunny, by the way! :-)

Senior Member

Each and every one of us knows that this kind of attack can happen to anyone at any time in here precisely because there's no one in charge that can kick or ban someone for posting garbage.

Whatever idealogue decided that this forum should be completely unregulated needs to spend some time in here to see the crap people have to put up with because we can't kick out those people that make a nuisance of themselves.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2014 4:33 PM, nestork wrote:
Each and every one of us knows that this kind of attack can happen to
anyone at any time in here precisely because there's no one in charge
that can kick or ban someone for posting garbage.

Whatever idealogue decided that this forum should be completely
unregulated needs to spend some time in here to see the crap people have
to put up with because we can't kick out those people that make a
nuisance of themselves.

For starters this is usenet, *not* a web forum.
Your posts are going to alt.home.repair, not at all hosted by
diybanter.com. Usenet has always been largely unregulated and lawless
with the exception of some moderated groups.

--
Froz...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2014 1:25 PM, Verga Grande wrote:
Whose mom did he **** lately?
Anyone know?

U momma

Posted to alt.home.repair

nestork wrote:
Each and every one of us knows that this kind of attack
can happen to
anyone at any time in here precisely because there's no
one in charge
that can kick or ban someone for posting garbage.

Whatever idealogue decided that this forum should be
completely
unregulated needs to spend some time in here to see the
crap people
have to put up with because we can't kick out those people
that make a
nuisance of themselves.

Nesty, you seem to be an intelligent person, but you don't
seem to understand the difference between the web and
usenet.
Usenet has been around a very long time, much longer than
the web based forums that leech from said usenet.
Trust me when i tell you that the *minor* crap in this
*newsgroup* is far less than most other groups. And if you
used a real newsreader instead of a browser and signed up
with one of the free providers *YOU* would have all the
control you need.
In other words "We don't need no stinkin badges"

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"ChairMan" wrote:

Verga Grande wrote:
Whose mom did he **** lately?
Anyone know?

yours

Objection! Assuming facts not in evidence. There is no indication that
Verga Grande had a mother.
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairMan[_6_] View Post
Nesty, you seem to be an intelligent person, but you don't
seem to understand the difference between the web and
usenet.
Usenet has been around a very long time, much longer than
the web based forums that leech from said usenet.
Trust me when i tell you that the *minor* crap in this
*newsgroup* is far less than most other groups. And if you
used a real newsreader instead of a browser and signed up
with one of the free providers *YOU* would have all the
control you need.
In other words "We don't need no stinkin badges"
Yeah, well, if you ask me, man, reality is just a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/18/2014 03:55 PM, Todd wrote:
On 12/18/2014 12:43 PM, Bob wrote:
Oren may lack social grace

And that is why we love him so much! Okay, okay,
like him so much. Okay, okay, like him somewhat.
We wouldn't want him to get the big head!

Your are a funny bunny, by the way! :-)

LOL!

Oren, how'd the procedure go? Red Green Home Repair 42 September 30th 14 11:29 PM
Oren's Fridge David Martel[_2_] Home Repair 33 August 13th 14 12:32 AM
Ping Oren SteveB[_15_] Home Repair 1 June 9th 14 02:54 PM
Ping: Oren SteveB[_2_] Home Repair 1 December 3rd 07 06:55 PM
PING: Oren jJim McLaughlin Home Repair 0 August 15th 07 02:33 PM