Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Man sues after waking up from procedure in women's underwear

....after getting colonoscopy

https://tinyurl.com/m8eaut9
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:04:17 -0700, Oren wrote:

...after getting colonoscopy

https://tinyurl.com/m8eaut9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJ8kE5Kf3g
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:04:17 -0700, Oren wrote:

...after getting colonoscopy

https://tinyurl.com/m8eaut9

I can't see the story (my defense blocks datamining URLs), but
I'd guess that he was either a lawyer or a closet queen. No-one else
would bother to file a complaint. In any case, he's a bigger pain in
the ass than the actual colonoscopy.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I'd guess that he was either a lawyer or a closet queen. No-one else
would bother to file a complaint. In any case, he's a bigger pain in
the ass than the actual colonoscopy.
Take the "s" out of the https and you should get the link to load. I can't watch it cuz it's a video and I'm on dial-up. It takes forever for me to download videos.

It was intended to be a prank. The guy worked at that hospital and his colleagues just wanted to play a joke on him. I guess he was kind of embarrased by having them run a scope up his a$$, and the panties gag just made him mad. He'll get over it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
...after getting colonoscopy

https://tinyurl.com/m8eaut9

Hi,
He became a transgender?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 04:03:05 +0200, nestork
wrote:

Take the "s" out of the https and you should get the link to load. I
can't watch it cuz it's a video and I'm on dial-up. It takes forever
for me to download videos.

If you really want to watch one, you can start it dling, press pause,
and go do other things, online or in the kitchen It's a pain and you
won't be inclined to do it often, but some things seem important.

It was intended to be a prank. The guy worked at that hospital and his
colleagues just wanted to play a joke on him. I guess he was kind of
embarrased by having them run a scope up his a$$,

Better than having them run one down your throat, aiui.

and the panties gag
just made him mad. He'll get over it.

I would hope so. Not too late to stop suing people he knows, who
thought he was their friend (I assume) Because If that's t he worst
thing that happens to him, he'll be doing well.

The girl's right. He's lucky they didnt' take pictures of him, in the
clothes or naked.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

and here I've been trying to get into women's panties for years...

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/18/2014 08:15 AM, N8N wrote:

The girl's right. He's lucky they didnt' take pictures of him, in the

clothes or naked.

and here I've been trying to get into women's panties for years...

nate

One of my female friends posted this on Facebook:

"Now that's I've substituted food for sex, I can't even get into my own
panties!"

As dumb as I am I decided not to comment on that one.

Anyway, though it was dumb of them to put the woman's panties on the guy
I hardly think it a big enough issue as to create a lawsuit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:50:48 -0500, philo* wrote:

On 10/18/2014 08:15 AM, N8N wrote:

The girl's right. He's lucky they didnt' take pictures of him, in the

clothes or naked.

and here I've been trying to get into women's panties for years...

nate

One of my female friends posted this on Facebook:

"Now that's I've substituted food for sex, I can't even get into my own
panties!"

As dumb as I am I decided not to comment on that one.

Anyway, though it was dumb of them to put the woman's panties on the guy
I hardly think it a big enough issue as to create a lawsuit.

And since he didn't just laugh about it, now he's going to have to get a
new job.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 11:10:23 -0400, micky
wrote:

Anyway, though it was dumb of them to put the woman's panties on the guy
I hardly think it a big enough issue as to create a lawsuit.

And since he didn't just laugh about it, now he's going to have to get a
new job.

Good luck with that. People just love guys that create
lawsuits on their "friends".
It was just a variation of the "lipstick and eyeshadow on the
outright drunk" prank.
Nudity is not a big thing in a hospital. Amazing how many
people are shy when they meet me in town. I usually can't remember
them, much less what they looked like nude, unless it was an extreme
medical oddity. Like an 18 year old's tits on a 75 year old woman.
She's long dead, but I still remember.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/17/2014 7:04 PM, Oren wrote:
...after getting colonoscopy

https://tinyurl.com/m8eaut9

Details from Delaware paper:

Sean O’Sullivan, The News Journal 10:04 a.m. EDT October 16, 2014
Patient filing lawsuit was an employee of the surgery center at the time
of his colonoscopy
health care CADUCEUS copy.jpg

A Dover man who underwent a colonoscopy awoke after the procedure to
find he was wearing pink women's underwear, according to a lawsuit.

Plaintiff Andrew Walls, 32, was not pleased, or amused, and this month
filed a civil suit in New Castle County Superior Court against the
Delaware Surgery Center in Dover seeking damages for intentional
infliction of emotional distress.

"The defendant's extreme and outrageous conduct went beyond all possible
bounds of decency," wrote attorney Gary Nitsche in the complaint on
behalf of Walls, who was employed at the center at the time.

Delaware Surgery Director Jennifer Anderson declined comment Wednesday
saying, "We just found out about this yesterday afternoon."

The suit also names Eden Hill Surgical Group of Dover, but according to
someone who answered a phone number for that business, the practice has
since dissolved.

In court papers, Nitsche claimed that as a result of the "severe
emotional stress" his client suffered mental anguish, lost wages and
loss of earning capacity and is due compensation.

According to the complaint, Walls went to the Delaware Surgery Center on
Banning Street on Oct. 12, 2012, for a colonoscopy and as part of the
procedure was placed under anesthesia.

"When the plaintiff recovered from the effects of the anesthesia
administered by defendants, he awoke to realize that while he was
unconscious pink women's underwear had been placed on his body,"
according to the suit. "When the plaintiff initially presented for his
colonoscopy he had not been wearing pink women's underwear and at no
time did the plaintiff voluntarily, knowingly or intentionally place the
pink women's underwear upon himself."

The suit offers no other details and does not offer any possible
explanations why someone at the surgical center would put pink underwear
on Walls beyond a general intent to embarrass or harass him.

Nitsche declined comment Wednesday, saying the complaint speaks for itself.

Attorney Benjamin A. Schwartz, who is not associated with the lawsuit
but blogged about it, said he was stunned by the "off the wall"
allegations in the suit, but said it was filed by a credible plaintiffs'
attorney so the charges should be taken seriously.

"The question I have is how (as a defendant) do you let this become a
lawsuit?" said Schwartz. He noted that the suit was filed on Oct. 10,
just before the two-year statute of limitations ran out so one could
assume the plaintiff approached the defendants about resolving the
matter before a suit was filed.

"How do you not settle this case and let it get out in the community?"
Schwartz asked. "This is the type of thing that, if it is true, you want
to settle it and get a confidentiality agreement."

But, Schwartz said, he does not know the facts of the case beyond what
is in the lawsuit.

On the other side, Schwartz said to win damages in a case like this the
plaintiff will have to show an actual financial loss. This isn't a case
where there is a star baseball pitcher whose arm is broken by a
negligent act and the financial loss from the injury is clear and
definable, he said.

The plaintiff will have to prove some kind of functional impairment as a
result of this incident to recover damages, he said.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/18/2014 10:50 AM, Shadow wrote:

Nudity is not a big thing in a hospital. Amazing how many
people are shy when they meet me in town. I usually can't remember
them, much less what they looked like nude, unless it was an extreme
medical oddity. Like an 18 year old's tits on a 75 year old woman.
She's long dead, but I still remember.
[]'s

Funniest thing I can recall...

This woman I knew worked for a doctor and for his exam this man was
supposed to take his cloths off.

He did but got embarrassed and put a sock over his cock.

Had he stood in the examining area naked no one would have given him a
second look...but by putting the sock over his cock...all the nurses int
he office made some excuse to go in there and held their laughter 'til
they got out/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 19:31:35 -0500, philo* wrote:

On 10/18/2014 10:50 AM, Shadow wrote:

Nudity is not a big thing in a hospital. Amazing how many
people are shy when they meet me in town. I usually can't remember
them, much less what they looked like nude, unless it was an extreme
medical oddity. Like an 18 year old's tits on a 75 year old woman.
She's long dead, but I still remember.

Funniest thing I can recall...

This woman I knew worked for a doctor and for his exam this man was
supposed to take his cloths off.

He did but got embarrassed and put a sock over his cock.

Had he stood in the examining area naked no one would have given him a
second look...but by putting the sock over his cock...all the nurses in
the office made some excuse to go in there and held their laughter 'til
they got out/

LOL
Never had one of them. A sock-patient, I mean.
We had a woman patient that when told the injection was in her
buttocks took her panties off, went down on all fours and with her
hands spread her cheeks as far as possible. A lot of nurses went in to
see that while the other one was "going through the 10 minute
procedure of preparing the injection".
Can't remember patient's face, but chuckle every time I recall
the scene. She managed to maintain the position for the full 10
minutes.

[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

"philo " wrote in message news:m1v0p4$ijb$1@dont-

He did but got embarrassed and put a sock over his cock.

He was a cock-socker!

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 8:31:35 PM UTC-4, philo* wrote:
On 10/18/2014 10:50 AM, Shadow wrote:

Nudity is not a big thing in a hospital. Amazing how many

people are shy when they meet me in town. I usually can't remember

them, much less what they looked like nude, unless it was an extreme

medical oddity. Like an 18 year old's tits on a 75 year old woman.

She's long dead, but I still remember.

[]'s

Funniest thing I can recall...

This woman I knew worked for a doctor and for his exam this man was

supposed to take his cloths off.

He did but got embarrassed and put a sock over his cock.

Had he stood in the examining area naked no one would have given him a

second look...but by putting the sock over his cock...all the nurses int

he office made some excuse to go in there and held their laughter 'til

they got out/

The patient wasn't Anthony Kiedis by any chance was it?

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/19/2014 9:17 PM, Shadow wrote:
He did but got embarrassed and put a sock over his cock.

He was a cock-socker!

LOL
[]'s

He was nervous and talking too much. The
nurse said "Hey, put a sock in it!" which
he didn't quite hear.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 04:57:58 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 10/19/2014 9:17 PM, Shadow wrote:
He did but got embarrassed and put a sock over his cock.

He was a cock-socker!

LOL
[]'s

He was nervous and talking too much. The
nurse said "Hey, put a sock in it!" which
he didn't quite hear.

Imagine the consequences if he HAD heard and he was the
colonoscopy patient. That would be TWO garment-related lawsuits.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

Didn't Mitt have a song out..."Walkin' round in Mormon underwear"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

He was nervous and talking too much. The
nurse said "Hey, put a sock in it!" which
he didn't quite hear.

Imagine the consequences if he HAD heard and he was the
colonoscopy patient. That would be TWO garment-related lawsuits.
[]'s

Nothing like a colon-o-sock-scopy. I bet that
would have covered the camera lens?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Shadow" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 15:20:08 -0400, "Robert Green"
"philo " wrote in message news:m1v0p4$ijb$1@dont-

He did but got embarrassed and put a sock over his cock.

He was a cock-socker!

LOL

The credit goes to Philo for giving me the perfect setup. If the sock
wasn't clean, the patient would have been a "dirty cock socker."

(-:

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2014 01:57 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"Shadow" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Oct 2014 15:20:08 -0400, "Robert Green"
"philo " wrote in message news:m1v0p4$ijb$1@dont-

He did but got embarrassed and put a sock over his cock.

He was a cock-socker!

LOL

The credit goes to Philo for giving me the perfect setup. If the sock
wasn't clean, the patient would have been a "dirty cock socker."

(-:

Sheesh . Can't believe I didn't think that one myself.

Maybe the guy worked a a grocery store as a "Coke stacker" ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/19/2014 09:25 PM, N8N wrote:

This woman I knew worked for a doctor and for his exam this man was

supposed to take his cloths off.

He did but got embarrassed and put a sock over his cock.

Had he stood in the examining area naked no one would have given him a

second look...but by putting the sock over his cock...all the nurses int

he office made some excuse to go in there and held their laughter 'til

they got out/

The patient wasn't Anthony Kiedis by any chance was it?

nate

She never told me his name. doubt she knew it
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2014 2:57 PM, Robert Green wrote:

He did but got embarrassed and put a sock over his cock.

He was a cock-socker!

LOL

The credit goes to Philo for giving me the perfect setup. If the sock
wasn't clean, the patient would have been a "dirty cock socker."

(-:

--
Bobby G.

You probably know the old stoey"
I changed light fixtures, but no one called me an electrician.
I repaired the faucest, but no one called me a plumber.
But sock one cock . . .

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

stuff snipped

You probably know the old stoey"
I changed light fixtures, but no one called me an electrician.
I repaired the faucest, but no one called me a plumber.
But sock one cock . . .

Backfill this punch line: (those without patience scroll down)

"Might as well, can't get the damn hubcap off!"

Got to use it just the other day putting in wireless doorbells for my
neighbor and me. Ironically, while the signal from ours won't reach 20 feet
to our bedroom it DOES activate her unit (supposedly a different code) over
150 feet away. It boggles the mind. Not even sure how to fix it other than
getting another doorbell that operates on a completely different frequency.
I like these because they're under 8 bucks with free shipping, have a
lighted button and 20 different tones.

joke below:
A chauffeured limo with an attractive female passenger gets a flat tire and
she notices that the driver is struggling trying to remove the tire's hubcap
so that he can change it. She reaches into her purse where she keeps a long
screwdriver for protection and says to the chauffeur "do you want a
screwdriver?" He replies, "Might as well, can't get this damn hubcap off!"

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2014 9:56 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
You probably know the old stoey"
I changed light fixtures, but no one called me an electrician.
I repaired the faucest, but no one called me a plumber.
But sock one cock . . .

Just #### one goat....

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:56:19 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You probably know the old stoey"
I changed light fixtures, but no one called me an electrician.
I repaired the faucest, but no one called me a plumber.
But sock one cock . . .

.... a clock clucker?