Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas Detector keeps Waking me up

I thought a Gas Detector would be a good thing to have in the house.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_detector

So I bought one and installed it.....
That evening we had beans for supper.

All night long that gas detector kept alarming about every 5 to 10
minutes and no one could get any sleep. Those beans really caused a lot
of gas......

I contacted the manufacturer, and this is what they said.
http://tinyurl.com/npvy453

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
I thought a Gas Detector would be a good thing to have in the house.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_detector

So I bought one and installed it.....
That evening we had beans for supper.

All night long that gas detector kept alarming about every 5 to 10
minutes and no one could get any sleep. Those beans really caused a lot
of gas......

I contacted the manufacturer, and this is what they said.
http://tinyurl.com/npvy453

Hi,
We have gas detector on eevery floor of the house. Every morning we eat
little bit of hot Maple Syrup
beans for breakfast. Never happens here. Sounds like the detector you
got is over sensitive..... Today is April first.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/1/2014 7:19 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
wrote:
I thought a Gas Detector would be a good thing to have in the house.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_detector

So I bought one and installed it.....
That evening we had beans for supper.

All night long that gas detector kept alarming about every 5 to 10
minutes and no one could get any sleep. Those beans really caused a lot
of gas......

I contacted the manufacturer, and this is what they said.
http://tinyurl.com/npvy453

Hi,
We have gas detector on eevery floor of the house. Every morning we eat
little bit of hot Maple Syrup
beans for breakfast. Never happens here. Sounds like the detector you
got is over sensitive..... Today is April first.

You did not check his url
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/1/2014 6:19 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
wrote:
I thought a Gas Detector would be a good thing to have in the
house.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_detector

So I bought one and installed it..... That evening we had beans for
supper.

All night long that gas detector kept alarming about every 5 to 10
minutes and no one could get any sleep. Those beans really caused
a lot of gas......

I contacted the manufacturer, and this is what they said.
http://tinyurl.com/npvy453

Hi, We have gas detector on eevery floor of the house. Every morning
we eat little bit of hot Maple Syrup beans for breakfast. Never
happens here. Sounds like the detector you got is over sensitive.....
Today is April first.

For about 5.5 hours still where I am. I imagine the AFD jokes will stop
when the Earth rotates enough for it to end all around the world. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

For about 5.5 hours still where I am. I imagine the AFD jokes will stop
when the Earth rotates enough for it to end all around the world. o_O

Some posters here are a joke every time they post...

--
Tekkie