Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I do not like water-saving washers

They don't get the clothes clean and stink about every 2-3 weeks. Have been buying some brand name cleaner that costs a fortune. Anyone have another clearner that will get that stink out and doesn't cost and arm and leg? Main ingredient on the brand name is sodium carbonate, so I'm wondering if I just dump some plain sodium carbonate (washing soda) in with some vinegar if that would do just as good. I don't want to use bleach.

Stupid ass environmentatlly unconscious Calif wackies.

Saving Water polygonum UK diy 23 April 14th 13 04:32 PM
water meter - saving water Janet Tweedy UK diy 43 February 19th 09 11:27 AM
Water Efficient Washers [email protected] Home Repair 14 November 8th 06 10:10 PM
Help ! changed bath tap washers and now no water JWH Home Repair 8 July 28th 06 06:09 PM
Water Saving [email protected] UK diy 118 March 6th 06 04:37 PM