Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can an oven be retro-fitted with a timed shutoff?

My electric oven has a timer, but not an automatic shutoff.

So all the timer does, is beep.

Seems to me, if I bake a cake for 350 degrees and one hour,
I'd want, for safety reasons, the oven to shut off at some
point too far past that set hour.

But, mine just runs forever.

Do that make an oven that shuts off with a timer?
Can it be retrofitted to an existing oven?

how to safely remove a fitted gas oven ? dave @ stejonda UK diy 9 August 17th 07 12:41 PM
how to replace a fitted gas oven jives11 UK diy 4 August 8th 07 04:24 PM
Fitted oven Jack UK diy 2 July 22nd 04 07:43 PM
Fitted oven N. Thornton UK diy 8 April 15th 04 07:31 PM
Installing gas cooker/oven in fitted kitchen NikV UK diy 8 October 9th 03 02:11 PM