Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Independance Day

To celebrate Independence Day, I'm going to a couple service calls, to
pay my overwhelming debt. I'll drive my NYS inspected, EPA approved
vehicle. Complying with the speed limits, and sobriety levels. I'll
signal all my turns, and obey the traffic signs and signals. I started
this morning with my medicine, purchased at government approved
pharmacy, and meets FDA standards. I'll stop on the way to buy gasoline
with mandated 10% ethanol, and hope it doesn't clog my EPA mandated
catalytic converter. I'll remember to slow down and merge over, if I see
any police with vehicles pulled over. And wear my NYS mandated seat
belt. Cheerfully stop and chat with the police at the road side check
points. Before I go, I ought to check and see if all my NYS mandated
signal and headlight bulbs are working. I'll probably go to a government
approved fireworks show, tonight, as personally owned fireworks are
illegal. I'll be sure to be unarmed, as I don't have government
permission to own a handgun. Will bring my government approved cell
phone, which complies with FCC parts and regulations, in case I get
mugged, and need to call for a government employed policeman with a gun,
to deal with the criminal who is illegally carrying unlicensed handgun.
Might buy some FDA approved groceries on the way home, using US
government issued dollars and coins. We sure are blessed to live in a
free nation.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 10:00:42 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

[...]

You can always stay home, not driving on government supplied roads -
which would be even less safe without government enforced safety
rules, and suffer through any ailments , treating them with
questionable remedies supplied by unqualified witch-doctors.When you
did decide to drive your off-road vehicle the fuel (totally
unregulated) may or may not be of sufficient quality to run the
engine, and the un-regulated engine would puke out nasty stinky
exhaust, causing you to cough your lungs out and go looking for the
witch doctor again. Instead of being pulled over for a road check by a
friendly police officer you would be pulled over by a highwayman and
relieved of anything of value you may be carrying - and be shot by him
if you attempted to resist using your unregulated gun, because he'll
shoot first and ask questions later, assuming you would do the same if
you had the chance. When you needed to use your unregulated cell
phone to call the mobster you pay protection to, you would not be able
to get through because someone was using the uncontrolled frequency to
transmit some other signal, or interference from some other
unregulated device was interfering. On the way home you would pick up
food of indeterminate quality, possibly contaminated with toxins or
disease because there is no inspection process, and no rules against
selling deadfall animals for human consumption. And you would need to
figure out some way to compensate the seller with some "currency"
acceptable to the supplier and available to you - perhaps the comfort
of your wife for the night.

You Damned well ARE blessed to live in a "free nation"
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
[...]

..--

Indeed! Happy Holiday!
Stay armed, stay alive!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

And thank goodness we have an executive that enforces all the laws.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Name one thing an American can do that is not
in some way taxed or regulated.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2014 2:31 PM, Frank wrote:
On 7/4/2014 2:17 PM, Bob F wrote:

You Damned well ARE blessed to live in a "free nation"

+10

And thank goodness we have an executive that enforces all the laws.

And assures good medical care for veterans, and
secures the borders?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 4 Jul 2014 15:16:24 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

Name one thing an American can do that is not
in some way taxed or regulated.

Or benefits from taxation or regulation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 16:02:55 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/4/2014 2:31 PM, Frank wrote:
On 7/4/2014 2:17 PM, Bob F wrote:

You Damned well ARE blessed to live in a "free nation"
+10

And thank goodness we have an executive that enforces all the laws.

And assures good medical care for veterans, and
secures the borders?

And you have a plan to do either better without government
intervention??? Let's hear it Stormy!!!

Oh yes - without government intervention you'd have no military - so
no veterans - and no borders to secure.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2014 5:23 PM, None wrote:

There are a couple things, called profit motive,
and free enterprise. Works better than government.

Profit motives will never, ever, provide veterans with health care, and
for-profit armies are called totalitarianism.

But thank goodness we have an executive that's doing worlds better than
his predecessor at securing the borders. The pro-totalitarians say
otherwise, but we know that truth is not among their motives.

Do I get the impression you lean a bit left?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2014 5:23 PM, None wrote:
But thank goodness we have an executive that's doing worlds better than
his predecessor at securing the borders. The pro-totalitarians say
otherwise, but we know that truth is not among their motives.

Bet you love the unemployment numbers, too?
http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...loyment-charts
If you include the people who stopped looking for
work, now over 20% unemployment in the US. About
double what GWB left behind.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2014 5:23 PM, None wrote:

for-profit armies are called totalitarianism.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/totalitarian

to·tal·i·tar·i·an
[toh-tal-i-tair-ee-uhn] Show IPA
adjective
1. of or pertaining to a centralized government that
does not tolerate parties of differing opinion and
that exercises dictatorial control over many aspects
of life.
2. exercising control over the freedom, will, or
thought of others; authoritarian; autocratic.

noun
3. an adherent of totalitarianism.

I'd think the Chicago Thug is more fits the
def'n than the Northeast Texan.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 17:34:45 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/4/2014 5:23 PM, None wrote:

There are a couple things, called profit motive,
and free enterprise. Works better than government.

Profit motives will never, ever, provide veterans with health care, and
for-profit armies are called totalitarianism.

But thank goodness we have an executive that's doing worlds better than
his predecessor at securing the borders. The pro-totalitarians say
otherwise, but we know that truth is not among their motives.

Do I get the impression you lean a bit left?

Perhaps, but you.ve got your right ear burried in the ground, right
up to your nose.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 17:38:13 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/4/2014 5:23 PM, None wrote:
But thank goodness we have an executive that's doing worlds better than
his predecessor at securing the borders. The pro-totalitarians say
otherwise, but we know that truth is not among their motives.

Bet you love the unemployment numbers, too?
http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...loyment-charts
If you include the people who stopped looking for
work, now over 20% unemployment in the US. About
double what GWB left behind.

And according to the recent news reports, getting much better by the
day. If you didn't have your head totally up your arse , or plugged
into FAUX news you might know that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2014 7:00 PM, wrote:
Bet you love the unemployment numbers, too?
http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...loyment-charts
If you include the people who stopped looking for
work, now over 20% unemployment in the US. About
double what GWB left behind.

And according to the recent news reports, getting much better by the
day. If you didn't have your head totally up your arse , or plugged
into FAUX news you might know that.

Same back at you, about the head up. The statistic guys
deliberately fail to count certain types of unemployed.
The unemployment situation gets worse, and the numbers
get manipulated to make it look better. you do know that,
don't you?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Same back at you, about the head up. The statistic guys
deliberately fail to count certain types of unemployed.
The unemployment situation gets worse, and the numbers
get manipulated to make it look better. you do know that,
don't you?

Did your puppetmasters "teach" you that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...loyment-charts
If you include the people who stopped looking for
work, now over 20% unemployment in the US. About
double what GWB left behind.

Are those the phony numbers you were whining about?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I'd think the Chicago Thug is more fits the
def'n than the Northeast Texan.

Nice dogwhistle, Mr. Magic Underpants.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/4/2014 2:31 PM, Frank wrote:
On 7/4/2014 2:17 PM, Bob F wrote:

You Damned well ARE blessed to live in a "free nation"
+10

And thank goodness we have an executive that enforces all the laws.

And assures good medical care for veterans, and
secures the borders?

And which political party has stopped every bill proposed to pay for the VA's
obligations prompted by Bush's wars?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2014 10:12 PM, None wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Same back at you, about the head up. The statistic guys
deliberately fail to count certain types of unemployed.
The unemployment situation gets worse, and the numbers
get manipulated to make it look better. you do know that,
don't you?

Did your puppetmasters "teach" you that?

Personally, I think the puppets are on the
left. Folks on the left chant class envy,
and Democrat slogans. Yes, we can! while the
formerly great country is eroded and trashed.

But, that's part of the disinformer's gambit.
Be quick to accuse others of what you are
already doing.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Independance Day - and now Ullman's Law

On 7/4/2014 11:08 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
I really am beginning to think that we need a Godwin-like Law on the use
of Faux News instead of actually working toward refuting what they say.
Sorta like the Clinton News Network of old or MSDNC. It has become an
excuse to not think and just discard out of hand.....

One of the posts yesterday, I posted a dictionary
definition of totalitarian. One of the readers
accused me of being totaltarian, or rather that
a privately funded Army would be T. One of the
aspects of T. is that it rejects or attempts to
supress opposition points of view. The slams on
Faux news, well, that fits nicely into the T.
definition. For those who have eyes to see.

As a real American man, this is one case where
I'm so damn pleased to be low T.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2014 2:42 AM, Bob F wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
And thank goodness we have an executive that enforces all the laws.

And assures good medical care for veterans, and
secures the borders?

And which political party has stopped every bill proposed to pay for the VA's
obligations prompted by Bush's wars?

Oh, you know. The party that accuse Faux news of being
totalitarian?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 4 Jul 2014 21:44:04 -0600, "PV" not4utono@ spamzone.org

wrote:

On 7/4/2014 5:23 PM, None wrote:

There are a couple things, called profit motive,
and free enterprise. Works better than government.

Profit motives will never, ever, provide veterans with health care,
and for-profit armies are called totalitarianism.

But thank goodness we have an executive that's doing worlds better
than his predecessor at securing the borders. The pro-totalitarians
say otherwise, but we know that truth is not among their motives.

Do I get the impression you lean a bit left?

Perhaps, but you.ve got your right ear burried in the ground, right
up to your nose.

Ummmm

ass isn't spelled "ground"

I was trying to figure out how to work tant into the so far right
he''s parallel to the ground scenario.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"None" wrote in message
m...
Profit motives will never, ever, provide veterans with health care,
and for-profit armies are called totalitarianism.

--
Simply not true. One needs look no further than
Tri Care for retirees to see free enterprise always works better

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 05 Jul 2014 06:49:05 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/5/2014 2:42 AM, Bob F wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
And thank goodness we have an executive that enforces all the laws.

And assures good medical care for veterans, and
secures the borders?

And which political party has stopped every bill proposed to pay for the VA's
obligations prompted by Bush's wars?

Oh, you know. The party that accuse Faux news of being
totalitarian?

Nobody said FAUX news was totalitarian. And I didn't say you would
end up with totalitarian government. With no government you have
ANARCHY which is a different situation. Under anarchy there is no
security, no rights, no "rule of law". The drug cartels of
south/central America are but one example - and "totalitarian" hardly
fits.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2014 8:17 AM, BurfordTJustice wrote:

"None" wrote in message
m...
Profit motives will never, ever, provide veterans with health care,
and for-profit armies are called totalitarianism.

On usenet, the dash, dash, space combination
denotes "signature box to follow". On reply,
some programs like this delete the signature
box. So, BTJ typed text disappears.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/4/2014 11:08 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
I really am beginning to think that we need a Godwin-like Law on the
use of Faux News instead of actually working toward refuting what
they say. Sorta like the Clinton News Network of old or MSDNC. It
has become an excuse to not think and just discard out of hand.....

One of the posts yesterday, I posted a dictionary
definition of totalitarian. One of the readers
accused me of being totaltarian, or rather that
a privately funded Army would be T. One of the
aspects of T. is that it rejects or attempts to
supress opposition points of view. The slams on
Faux news, well, that fits nicely into the T.
definition. For those who have eyes to see.

Think about what Faux "News" does constantly. How is that any less T. Faux is
the home of "Slams" And the truth never gets in their way.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 Jul 2014 08:17:58 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

"None" wrote in message
om...
Profit motives will never, ever, provide veterans with health care,
and for-profit armies are called totalitarianism.

But "free enterprise" cannot exist in a power vacuum - AKA Anarchist
state
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 7/4/2014 5:23 PM, None wrote:

There are a couple things, called profit motive,
and free enterprise. Works better than government.

Profit motives will never, ever, provide veterans with health care, and
for-profit armies are called totalitarianism.

But thank goodness we have an executive that's doing worlds better than
his predecessor at securing the borders. The pro-totalitarians say
otherwise, but we know that truth is not among their motives.

Do I get the impression you lean a bit left?

Perhaps, but you.ve got your right ear burried in the ground, right
up to your nose.

Hi Stormin,

Just out of curiosity, when the neighborhood dogs wonder
by and decide you are part of their territory... oh never mind.

:-)

-T

Hi Clare,

I have been in the conservative movement all my life.
Stormin is not all that right wing. You on the other hand,
name call, which makes you the loser in a debate and a
totalitarianism. Stormin and I are actually less right
wing than our founders.

The following will really **** YOU OFF:

Society in every state is a blessing, but government
even in its best state is but a necessary evil.
We have it in our power to begin the world over again.

Some writers have so confounded society with government,
as to leave little or no distinction between them;
whereas they are not only different, but have different
origins. Society is produced by our wants, and government
by our wickedness; the former promotes our happiness
POSITIVELY by uniting our affections, the latter NEGATIVELY
by restraining our vices. The one encourages intercourse,
the other creates distinctions. The first a patron, the
last a punisher.

This is what you missed in Stormin's original post. I will
repeat is for you "The first a patron, the last a punisher."

This one of our founding fathers and exactly what Stormin, Oren,
and I believe. And what you exactly do not.

Oh yes, that would be Thomas Paine and Common Sense (1776).
His writing is why a higher percentage of our population
lost their lives fighting that war than any other war in
our history.

All the blood that was shed so that you could trash why
it was shed and you and other totalitarians liberals, also
knows and socialists, have no sense of shame. By the
way, what you guys believe is closer to the Nazi socialist monsters
than the Soviet Socialist monster. Have you celebrated the senseless
murder of any little babies lately?

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 7/5/2014 2:42 AM, Bob F wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:

And thank goodness we have an executive that enforces all the laws.

And assures good medical care for veterans, and

secures the borders?

And which political party has stopped every bill proposed to pay for the VA's

obligations prompted by Bush's wars?

Oh, you know. The party that accuse Faux news of being

totalitarian?

Nobody said FAUX news was totalitarian. And I didn't say you would

end up with totalitarian government. With no government you have

ANARCHY which is a different situation. Under anarchy there is no

security, no rights, no "rule of law". The drug cartels of

south/central America are but one example - and "totalitarian" hardly

fits.

Actually, totalitarian fits the situation in Mexico a lot more than
anarchy. Mexico has a strong, corrupt govt that pretty much does as
it pleases. And what pleases it is getting paid off and being in
cahoots with the drug cartels. The govt is enforcing laws and controlling
the country, it's just that it's exempting most of the drug cartels.
If you rob a bank or beat up someone at a bar, you get arrested, prosecuted,
so that kind of crime, which you would get away with if there was anarchy,
is controlled. The drug cartels in turn are obviously a
totaliarian organization, that brutally enforces their own set of rules
and operating procedures.