Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Independance Day

On Fri, 4 Jul 2014 21:44:04 -0600, "PV" not4utono@ spamzone.org

On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 17:34:45 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/4/2014 5:23 PM, None wrote:

There are a couple things, called profit motive,
and free enterprise. Works better than government.

Profit motives will never, ever, provide veterans with health care,
and for-profit armies are called totalitarianism.

But thank goodness we have an executive that's doing worlds better
than his predecessor at securing the borders. The pro-totalitarians
say otherwise, but we know that truth is not among their motives.

Do I get the impression you lean a bit left?

Perhaps, but you.ve got your right ear burried in the ground, right
up to your nose.

Ummmm

ass isn't spelled "ground"

I was trying to figure out how to work tant into the so far right
he''s parallel to the ground scenario.