Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Room over Garage

On Saturday, June 21, 2014 7:01:14 PM UTC-4, Guv Bob wrote:
Finally started the project. How's it look so far?

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...n/ROOMADDN.jpg

Like I said before, I don't think the garage can take
the load of the addition without beefing it up....
Posted to alt.home.repair

Finally started the project. How's it look so far?
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...n/ROOMADDN.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/21/2014 8:02 PM, Guv Bob wrote:
Finally started the project. How's it look so far?
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...n/ROOMADDN.jpg

While the overall design looks good, I see a flaw in execution. On the
middle level, the 12th stud from the left is 1/2" off center.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Guv Bob wrote:
Finally started the project. How's it look so far?
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...n/ROOMADDN.jpg

Hi,
Wonders of Photo shop?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Jun 2014 09:03:07 -0600, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Guv Bob wrote:
Finally started the project. How's it look so far?
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...n/ROOMADDN.jpg

Hi,
Wonders of Photo shop?

Have another look at the photo. Notice the hedge wall at the garage.
The building behind it is a sin...."there goes the neighborhood".

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 16:02:32 -0800, Guv Bob wrote:

Finally started the project. How's it look so far?
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/g...n/ROOMADDN.jpg

You're finally ready to have that girls dormitory above
your garage that you always wanted!