Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This NG is a hoot!

On 5/22/2014 1:48 PM, Todd wrote:
Yes! I surely is going to hell!!!

-T

Of course, you're welcome to ask the LDS
point of view. That is, if you want real
LDS teaching, instead of whatever you've
been reading.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

SteveB posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 5/16/2014 4:06 PM, Red Green wrote:
Zaky Waky wrote in
:

I've never seen so many old cranks in any other NG. What is even more
interesting is that one can discern from the posting time of responses
that most of you old mos must spend a large part of your day posting
to this NG. I guess being on "disability" give you a lot of time and
posting here gives you something to do.

It's pitiful, but entertaining.

Is anybody here under 60 years old?

Is anybody here under 60 years old?

No Zaky. I'm so ****in' old I have to take breaks going downstairs. And
when I fart, dust from the Big Bang comes outta my ass.

Be really careful when farting. I never heard the word shart until a
few years ago, and never thought I'd be old enough to do it. Thinking
it's a little fart, and it's really a quart of liquid under high
pressure will sure put you in a socially uneasy situation.

Steeve

Like Al Roker at the White House?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Fri, 16 May 2014 23:06:52 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Is anybody here under 60 years old?

No Zaky. I'm so ****in' old I have to take breaks going downstairs. And
when I fart, dust from the Big Bang comes outta my ass.

Never trust a fart.

I'm an old fart. I smell, move very slowly, leave residue and don't go away.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2014 2:24 PM, Todd wrote:

I do not want to go to your religious site and
and research your religion for you one more time.
Every cell in my body and every piece of my soul
screams "This is the work of the deceiver". I want
to wash my hands, gaggle, and shower afterwards.

Well, I don't much care what you do with a
herd of ducks, but I'd appreciate if you'd
tell the truth when describing my church.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/23/2014 2:40 PM, Todd wrote:

Your knowledge of LDS is pretty thin, or you
don't want to admit/share it to/with us. But,
that could be a hassle to do, your "revealed
truths" are truly a moving target. Hmmm,
statehood, vs. adultery. We will just go with
statehood.

For the last 25 years, I've attended LDS
services, and read LDS magazines and gone
to LDS general conference. For the last
several years, I've attended sessions at the
LDS temple. Much of what you write, I've
never seen or heard. You're wasting my time
with lies.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

Subject: This NG is a hoot!
From: Todd
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

I just wanted to thank eveybody for proving me right about how you old
farts who think you know so much about everything really only know how to
blow hot air. I started this off-topic thread and got over 100 replies to
it. It's no wonder that people laugh at you fools behind your back while
you are waiting in line for you welfare checks and blood pressure meds.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/24/2014 6:21 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:
I just wanted to thank eveybody for proving me right about how you old
farts who think you know so much about everything really only know how to
blow hot air. I started this off-topic thread and got over 100 replies to
it. It's no wonder that people laugh at you fools behind your back while
you are waiting in line for you welfare checks and blood pressure meds.

sniff you hurt my feelings. Now, I'll sulk a
while, and probably won't post much for a couple
days. I'll spend the time on the phone leaving
multiple messages for my case worker, and begging
the pharmacy to give me my blood pressure meds.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24 May 2014 10:21:17 GMT, Zaky Waky wrote:

I just wanted to thank eveybody for proving me right about how you old
farts who think you know so much about everything really only know how to
blow hot air. I started this off-topic thread and got over 100 replies to
it. It's no wonder that people laugh at you fools behind your back while
you are waiting in line for you welfare checks and blood pressure meds.

The REAL hoot here is your constant nym-shifting. Shows you are a
fake, a phony, and still live outside of Wichita, KS, north of El
Dorado off HWY 77, and jump between your ISP and Googlegroups.

I'm surprised you can count to 100. The fool here is you. Trying to
be something you are not. Pathetic!
--
Liberals are like Chameleons. They keep changing colors. -- © Oren
Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Saturday, May 24, 2014 12:02:16 PM UTC-6, Todd wrote:
On 05/24/2014 03:21 AM, Zaky Waky wrote:

From: Todd

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

I just wanted to thank eveybody for proving me right about how you old

farts who think you know so much about everything really only know how to

blow hot air. I started this off-topic thread and got over 100 replies to

it. It's no wonder that people laugh at you fools behind your back while

you are waiting in line for you welfare checks and blood pressure meds.

===

Why you young, no good so and ... oh crap, I forgot.

Is Zaky still in the Navy?

Kindergarten is more like it.
===