Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default This NG is a hoot!

On 24 May 2014 10:21:17 GMT, Zaky Waky wrote:

I just wanted to thank eveybody for proving me right about how you old
farts who think you know so much about everything really only know how to
blow hot air. I started this off-topic thread and got over 100 replies to
it. It's no wonder that people laugh at you fools behind your back while
you are waiting in line for you welfare checks and blood pressure meds.

The REAL hoot here is your constant nym-shifting. Shows you are a
fake, a phony, and still live outside of Wichita, KS, north of El
Dorado off HWY 77, and jump between your ISP and Googlegroups.

I'm surprised you can count to 100. The fool here is you. Trying to
be something you are not. Pathetic!
--
Liberals are like Chameleons. They keep changing colors. -- © Oren