Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Rain-X kit?

Anyone try the Rain-X deep-cleaning windshield kit? Work better than
regular liquid glass cleaners and scrubbers? I have a large number of tiny
'lumps' on my windshield. They only show up if I'm driving into the sun in
the morning or evening but annoying then.

Haven't priced or looked for a source for the kit yet.

Suggestions?

TIA

O/T: Rain - F/U Lew Hodgett[_6_] Woodworking 5 March 2nd 14 04:58 AM
O/T: Rain Lew Hodgett[_6_] Woodworking 6 January 19th 14 02:36 AM
Rain, rain go away. Water in basement cln Home Repair 9 December 16th 11 04:59 PM
Rain anyone ? Colin Wilson UK diy 17 May 13th 08 06:20 AM
Rain m Ransley Home Repair 24 July 7th 04 03:57 AM