Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Car insurance complaints

Seriously thinking of changing from Farmers to AARP/Hartford car insurance
to get much cheaper rates when I upgraded my vehicle to a newer one.
Googled

AARP/Hartford auto insurance complaints

Some real stunners! Was horrified! Then tried Geico, Farmers, Progressive,
etc. Same thing. Seems there are problems with all of them? Guess I'll have
to switch to taking cabs?