Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Car insurance complaints

Seriously thinking of changing from Farmers to AARP/Hartford car insurance
to get much cheaper rates when I upgraded my vehicle to a newer one.
Googled

AARP/Hartford auto insurance complaints

Some real stunners! Was horrified! Then tried Geico, Farmers, Progressive,
etc. Same thing. Seems there are problems with all of them? Guess I'll have
to switch to taking cabs?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/8/2014 1:04 PM, KenK wrote:
Seriously thinking of changing from Farmers to AARP/Hartford car insurance
to get much cheaper rates when I upgraded my vehicle to a newer one.
Googled

AARP/Hartford auto insurance complaints

Some real stunners! Was horrified! Then tried Geico, Farmers, Progressive,
etc. Same thing. Seems there are problems with all of them? Guess I'll have
to switch to taking cabs?

Insurance business is the biggest scam around. Insurance lobbyists have
politicians in the palm of their hands.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 8, 2014 10:24:48 AM UTC-8, SBH wrote:
On 3/8/2014 1:04 PM, KenK wrote:

Seriously thinking of changing from Farmers to AARP/Hartford car insurance

to get much cheaper rates when I upgraded my vehicle to a newer one.

Googled

AARP/Hartford auto insurance complaints

Some real stunners! Was horrified! Then tried Geico, Farmers, Progressive,

etc. Same thing. Seems there are problems with all of them? Guess I'll have

to switch to taking cabs?

Insurance business is the biggest scam around. Insurance lobbyists have

politicians in the palm of their hands.

These whores -- er, politicians -- are the ones YOU (collectively) voted into office, sometimes repeatedly. Get your ass out there and study the candidates' records. Election day is November 4.

The $$$ these corrupt lifers get from Big Insurance, Big Oil, Big Medicine, etc. is available online. All you have to do is take a few minutes to look.

My favorite source for the skinny is **Vote Smart***

THE best totally NON-PARTISAN organization that lists it ALL, so you can make up your mind.

A lot of people have to get out there to counteract the blank check the Supreme Court gave to gazillionaire reactionaries like the Koch brothers, et al via the "Citizens United" decision -- a barefaced sell-out of the voting process.

So now we have the best government money can buy. I have supposedly smart friends who are so disgusted -- as are we all!! -- that they say they don't pay attention to politics. Well, kiddies, if you don't protect your rights, they're going down the toilet! Get real!

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/08/2014 02:25 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
So now we have the best government money can buy. I have supposedly smart friends who are so disgusted -- as are we all!! -- that they say they don't pay attention to politics. Well, kiddies, if you don't protect your rights, they're going down the toilet! Get real!

HB

The problem is that politicians are liars.
Politicians say one thing to get elected and do another once in office...and there is no punishment for lying. Politicians are immune from the law.
Joe Taxpayer will suffer stronger consequences for exceeding the speed limit than politicians do for stealing billions from the taxpayers.

The bald-faced liar that said "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan" should be serving prison time right now!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 08 Mar 2014 14:57:35 -0500, Pthirus Pubis
wrote:

On 03/08/2014 02:25 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
So now we have the best government money can buy. I have supposedly smart friends who are so disgusted -- as are we all!! -- that they say they don't pay attention to politics. Well, kiddies, if you don't protect your rights, they're going down the toilet! Get real!

HB

The problem is that politicians are liars.
Politicians say one thing to get elected and do another once in office...and there is no punishment for lying. Politicians are immune from the law.
Joe Taxpayer will suffer stronger consequences for exceeding the speed limit than politicians do for stealing billions from the taxpayers.

The bald-faced liar that said "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan" should be serving prison time right now!

....and his cell mate should be a 300 lb horny faggot! Then we could
see how pro-gay he really is.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 8, 2014 11:57:35 AM UTC-8, Pthirus Pubis wrote:
On 03/08/2014 02:25 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

So now we have the best government money can buy. I have supposedly smart friends who are so disgusted -- as are we all!! -- that they say they don't pay attention to politics. Well, kiddies, if you don't protect your rights, they're going down the toilet! Get real!

HB

The problem is that politicians are liars.

Politicians say one thing to get elected and do another once in office...and there is no punishment for lying.Politicians are immune from the law.

Oh yes there is punishment for lying. It's called being voted out of office.
But it takes work on the part of voters, who are big on complaining but not so big on organizing to get rid of crooks.

BTW: Don't underestimate how hard it is for the few good guys in Congress to get anything done in this corrupt system. They have to log roll like crazy and make compromises that stink to their nostrils. A tough job if you have a grain of integrity. It helps to be in a safe district. OTOH, it also helps the crooks to be re-elected if THEY are in a safe district.

HB

Joe Taxpayer will suffer stronger consequences for exceeding the speed limit than politicians do for stealing billions from the taxpayers.

The bald-faced liar that said "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan" should be serving prison time right now!

How about the bald-faced liars under Bush that dragged us into two unwinnable Asian wars. Yellowcake. Tubes part of nuclear equipt. Chalabi, our sole (lying) source to invade. And on and one.Reading the ACTUAL RECORD of those criminals who were pulling puppet Bush's strings; thinking of our soldiers who died for those lies -- and for "wars" that were never winnable... makes you wonder who should be serving prison time right now!

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

going to try Amica, or USAA later this year, but
will also be looking for homeowners package-discount also

marc
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/8/2014 1:04 PM, KenK wrote:
Seriously thinking of changing from Farmers to AARP/Hartford car insurance
to get much cheaper rates when I upgraded my vehicle to a newer one.
Googled

AARP/Hartford auto insurance complaints

Some real stunners! Was horrified! Then tried Geico, Farmers, Progressive,
etc. Same thing. Seems there are problems with all of them? Guess I'll have
to switch to taking cabs?

LOL! You can find "sworn testimony" about any subject on the internuts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 8, 2014 10:04:48 AM UTC-8, KenK wrote:
Seriously thinking of changing from Farmers to AARP/Hartford car insurance

to get much cheaper rates when I upgraded my vehicle to a newer one.

Googled

AARP/Hartford auto insurance complaints

Some real stunners! Was horrified! Then tried Geico, Farmers, Progressive,

etc. Same thing. Seems there are problems with all of them? Guess I'll have

to switch to taking cabs?

Yes, there are indeed problems with all of them.

I was 20 years with 20th Century (later 21st Century). Then they were bought first by ach-criminal AIG, then by Farmers. The latter screwed me over big-time (long story); I didn't even find out about it until I checked my records 2 years later. Moral; Check your records often!

As to Farmers, I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Wait a minute -- that's exactly who I WOULD recommend them to!!!

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

"KenK" wrote in message
Seriously thinking of changing from Farmers to AARP/Hartford car insurance
to get much cheaper rates when I upgraded my vehicle to a newer one.
Googled

AARP/Hartford auto insurance complaints

Some real stunners! Was horrified! Then tried Geico, Farmers, Progressive,
etc. Same thing. Seems there are problems with all of them? Guess I'll
have
to switch to taking cabs?

Anyone that belives you can't cheat an honest man never had to deal with an
insurance co on a claim

Posted to alt.home.repair

Insurance agents need to be beaten to death. I have two workmans comp claims against the White House.

Violently overthrow the uS government