Posted to alt.home.repair

Default When may I shoot a student?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/op...a-student.html
?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 03 Mar 2014 09:45:26 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/op...a-student.html
?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0

It's strange that one of your lefty pals is a little paranoid. Hehehe.

Could you answer this question for me? Why are we are advised by our
kenyan-in-chief and his followers NOT to judge all Muslims by the
actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged TO judge all gun
owners by the actions of a few lunatics? I sure would like to know
how that inconsistency is dismissed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/op...a-student.html
?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0

It's strange that one of your lefty pals is a little paranoid. Hehehe.

Could you answer this question for me? Why are we are advised by our
kenyan-in-chief and his followers NOT to judge all Muslims by the
actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged TO judge all gun
owners by the actions of a few lunatics? I sure would like to know
how that inconsistency is dismissed.

a better question would be: when has the President encouraged "we" to
judge all gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 03 Mar 2014 17:13:40 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/op...a-student.html
?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0

It's strange that one of your lefty pals is a little paranoid. Hehehe.

Could you answer this question for me? Why are we are advised by our
kenyan-in-chief and his followers NOT to judge all Muslims by the
actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged TO judge all gun
owners by the actions of a few lunatics? I sure would like to know
how that inconsistency is dismissed.

a better question would be: when has the President encouraged "we" to
judge all gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics?

How did I know you wouldn't answer the question?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/op...a-student.html
?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0

It's strange that one of your lefty pals is a little paranoid. Hehehe.

Could you answer this question for me? Why are we are advised by our
kenyan-in-chief

Ah, you're an ignorant kook.

The pride of your third-grade graduating class, no doubt.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Gordon Shumway wrote:

On Mon, 03 Mar 2014 17:13:40 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/op...a-student.html
?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0

It's strange that one of your lefty pals is a little paranoid. Hehehe.

Could you answer this question for me? Why are we are advised by our
kenyan-in-chief and his followers NOT to judge all Muslims by the
actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged TO judge all gun
owners by the actions of a few lunatics? I sure would like to know
how that inconsistency is dismissed.

a better question would be: when has the President encouraged "we" to
judge all gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics?

How did I know you wouldn't answer the question?

the same way I knew you wouldn't