Posted to alt.home.repair

Default US government is Bull****

US government is Bull****

My Congress maggot is still bothering me for money to allow women to make more money than me. They will not remove the inquisition deviice out of my back or provide me with legal representation to list aggreivances.

"You've supported us so many times before. Every donation has made a big difference." ....I never gave the ****ing *******s a dime

Violently overthrow the US government

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 11:09:30 -0800 (PST), Luke C Feur
wrote:

They will not remove the inquisition deviice out of my back or provide me with legal representation to list aggreivances.

Call the number on this web site.

http://fortlauderdalehospital.org/mental-health/
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They will not remove the inquisition deviice out of my back or
provide me with legal representation to list aggreivances.

Call the number on this web site.

http://fortlauderdalehospital.org/mental-health/

Oren, your suggestion is a good one but I have one that I believe is
much better. It may really help Luke with his/hers/its problem and give
him/her/it a feeling of security. The AFDB has been proven to protect
many individuals from outside influences which cause involuntary actions
by those affected individuals. ^_^

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They will not remove the inquisition deviice out of my back or
provide me with legal representation to list aggreivances.

Call the number on this web site.

http://fortlauderdalehospital.org/mental-health/

Oren, your suggestion is a good one but I have one that I believe is
much better. It may really help Luke with his/hers/its problem and give
him/her/it a feeling of security. The AFDB has been proven to protect
many individuals from outside influences which cause involuntary actions
by those affected individuals. ^_^

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

TDD

That just may work. I was surprised that Luke said he knew the tenth
cousin of Seminole Chief Billy Bowlegs.

I learn something everyday.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They will not remove the inquisition deviice out of my back or
provide me with legal representation to list aggreivances.

Some cut.

Oren, your suggestion is a good one but I have one that I believe is
much better. It may really help Luke with his/hers/its problem and give
him/her/it a feeling of security. The AFDB has been proven to protect
many individuals from outside influences which cause involuntary actions
by those affected individuals. ^_^

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Don't the deluxe models come with a propeller on top?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They will not remove the inquisition deviice out of my back or
provide me with legal representation to list aggreivances.

Some cut.

Oren, your suggestion is a good one but I have one that I believe is
much better. It may really help Luke with his/hers/its problem and give
him/her/it a feeling of security. The AFDB has been proven to protect
many individuals from outside influences which cause involuntary actions
by those affected individuals. ^_^

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Don't the deluxe models come with a propeller on top?

I think those are the ones that are solar powered, no?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They will not remove the inquisition deviice out of my back or
provide me with legal representation to list aggreivances.

Call the number on this web site.

http://fortlauderdalehospital.org/mental-health/

Oren, your suggestion is a good one but I have one that I believe is much
better. It may really help Luke with his/hers/its problem and give
him/her/it a feeling of security. The AFDB has been proven to protect many
individuals from outside influences which cause involuntary actions
by those affected individuals. ^_^

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

What he needs is a tinfoil hat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinfoil_hat

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They will not remove the inquisition deviice out of my back or provide me with legal representation to list aggreivances.

Call the number on this web site.

http://fortlauderdalehospital.org/mental-health/

You are a pussy that needs to be beaten to death with a baseball bat

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

They will not remove the inquisition deviice out of my back or

provide me with legal representation to list aggreivances.

Some cut.

Oren, your suggestion is a good one but I have one that I believe is

much better. It may really help Luke with his/hers/its problem and give

him/her/it a feeling of security. The AFDB has been proven to protect

many individuals from outside influences which cause involuntary actions

by those affected individuals. ^_^

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Don't the deluxe models come with a propeller on top?

You are a pussy that needs to be beaten to death with a baseball bat

Digital bullshit William R. Walsh[_2_] Electronics Repair 2 June 27th 09 12:19 PM
Digital bullshit William R. Walsh[_2_] Electronics Repair 1 June 25th 09 05:34 AM
Digital bullshit b Electronics Repair 2 June 23rd 09 10:32 PM
Digital bullshit N_Cook Electronics Repair 1 June 23rd 09 11:59 AM
Religion Bullshit Frank ess Woodworking 11 June 4th 05 07:45 AM