Posted to alt.home.repair

Default US government is Bull****

On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 11:09:30 -0800 (PST), Luke C Feur
wrote:

They will not remove the inquisition deviice out of my back or
provide me with legal representation to list aggreivances.

Some cut.

Oren, your suggestion is a good one but I have one that I believe is
much better. It may really help Luke with his/hers/its problem and give
him/her/it a feeling of security. The AFDB has been proven to protect
many individuals from outside influences which cause involuntary actions
by those affected individuals. ^_^

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Don't the deluxe models come with a propeller on top?