Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Venezuelans Don't Use Coke

Venezuelans Don't Use Coke

They drink Pepsi.
US Sen Rubio Demands Venezuela Disarm
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/28/2014 5:15 PM, Luke C Feur wrote:
Venezuelans Don't Use Coke

They drink Pepsi. US Sen Rubio Demands Venezuela Disarm

Venezuelans could drink oil for all I care. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 15:15:01 -0800 (PST), Luke C Feur
wrote:

Venezuelans Don't Use Coke

They drink Pepsi.
US Sen Rubio Demands Venezuela Disarm

Marco is smarter than you!!

Host of this IP:
adsl-074-173-203-048.sip.bct.bellsouth.net
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:04:33 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/28/2014 5:15 PM, Luke C Feur wrote:
Venezuelans Don't Use Coke

They drink Pepsi. US Sen Rubio Demands Venezuela Disarm

Venezuelans could drink oil for all I care. ^_^

TDD

Prisoners sure do appreciate "fish heads and rice". I've heard
stories from the system there.

This poster is either "Jesus Christ "and" the Holy Angels or O Ring.

Maybe the same one that claims the CIA planted a chip in his head.

Always talks about baseball bats?
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren[_2_] View Post
Maybe the same one that claims the CIA planted a chip in his head.
Always talks about baseball bats?
O-ring:

If you should ever dress up in a suit and go to a job interview,
or if you should ever get down on one knee and propose marriage to a young lady,
or if you should ever choose to run for political office,
DON'T say anything about that chip the CIA implanted in your head.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Mar 2014 04:56:28 +0100, nestork
wrote:

'Oren[_2_ Wrote:
;3204868']
Maybe the same one that claims the CIA planted a chip in his head.
Always talks about baseball bats?

O-ring:

If you should ever dress up in a suit and go to a job interview,
or if you should ever get down on one knee and propose marriage to a
young lady,
or if you should ever choose to run for political office,
DON'T say anything about that chip the CIA implanted in your head.

.... and never confess to stealing the Lindbergh baby
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 2/28/2014 5:15 PM, Luke C Feur wrote:
Venezuelans Don't Use Coke

They drink Pepsi. US Sen Rubio Demands Venezuela Disarm

Venezuelans could drink oil for all I care. ^_^

TDD

Prisoners sure do appreciate "fish heads and rice". I've heard
stories from the system there.

This poster is either "Jesus Christ "and" the Holy Angels or O Ring.

Maybe the same one that claims the CIA planted a chip in his head.

Always talks about baseball bats?

I'm sure you would know more about inmates having access to The Internet
in a prison setting but I'm wondering about patients in a mental
hospital being able to get on The Web? I can't help but notice a number
of posters to Usenet who behave like mental patients. There are even
some who believe they are important and what they write actually has
some effect on The World. I may be nuts but I have no such delusions of
grandeur and The Internet is important to me because I can't get around
the way I used to. So it's quite necessary for me to interact with "the
functionally insane" in order to stay sane myself. ^_^

OMG! I could wind up like that crazy fornicator! o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Venezuelans Don't Use Coke

They drink Pepsi.

US Sen Rubio Demands Venezuela Disarm

Marco is smarter than you!!

Host of this IP:

adsl-074-173-203-048.sip.bct.bellsouth.net

ISP: BellSouth.net

City: Fort Lauderdale

Country: United States

State: Florida

--

"I don’t always respond to the president but, when I do, I drink water. Stay thirsty my friends." - Senator Marco Rubio

Bring it on bag of ****. He needs to be beaten to death with a baseball bat

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, February 28, 2014 10:56:28 PM UTC-5, nestork wrote:
'Oren[_2_ Wrote:

;3204868']

Maybe the same one that claims the CIA planted a chip in his head.

Always talks about baseball bats?

O-ring:

If you should ever dress up in a suit and go to a job interview,

or if you should ever get down on one knee and propose marriage to a

young lady,

or if you should ever choose to run for political office,

DON'T say anything about that chip the CIA implanted in your head.

--

nestork

ESOL
That is the whole purpose of running for office. I intend to become worse than George H W Bushes nightmare.
Violently overthrow the uS government
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Venezuelans Don't Use Coke

They drink Pepsi.

US Sen Rubio Demands Venezuela Disarm

Marco is smarter than you!!

Host of this IP:

adsl-074-173-203-048.sip.bct.bellsouth.net

ISP: BellSouth.net

City: Fort Lauderdale

Country: United States

State: Florida

--

"I don’t always respond to the president but, when I do, I drink water. Stay thirsty my friends." - Senator Marco Rubio

Bring it on bag of ****. He needs to be beaten to death with a baseball bat

Give me your GPS coordinates. I think your neural implants are acting
up. I just get static when I try to listen in.

I can send Chief Billy Bowlegs' tenth cousin to help. He is a
Seminole medicine man closer to you - just east of the Big Cypress
swamp. An hour west of Ft. Lauderdale.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Venezuelans Don't Use Coke

They drink Pepsi.

US Sen Rubio Demands Venezuela Disarm

Marco is smarter than you!!

Host of this IP:

adsl-074-173-203-048.sip.bct.bellsouth.net

ISP: BellSouth.net

City: Fort Lauderdale

Country: United States

State: Florida

--

"I don’t always respond to the president but, when I do, I drink water. Stay thirsty my friends." - Senator Marco Rubio

Bring it on bag of ****. He needs to be beaten to death with a baseball bat

Give me your GPS coordinates. I think your neural implants are acting

up. I just get static when I try to listen in.

methane gas asshole

I can send Chief Billy Bowlegs' tenth cousin to help. He is a

Seminole medicine man closer to you - just east of the Big Cypress

swamp. An hour west of Ft. Lauderdale.

I know them. Smarter than Rubio. Never signed an agreement with the poolice states.
I have enough witch doctor voodoo Catholic bull****. Seminoles have half their meds banned. The community is infected with capitalist religious drugs. mainly alcohol but oxys are taking over.
I do not need that drug ****. We need a violent overthrow of the US government to restore this nation and allow the natives to freely roam the lands like they are supposed to.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Shut the **** up you handicapped bag of ****
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, February 28, 2014 11:26:11 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Mar 2014 04:56:28 +0100, nestork

wrote:

'Oren[_2_ Wrote:

;3204868']

Maybe the same one that claims the CIA planted a chip in his head.

Always talks about baseball bats?

O-ring:

If you should ever dress up in a suit and go to a job interview,

or if you should ever get down on one knee and propose marriage to a

young lady,

or if you should ever choose to run for political office,

DON'T say anything about that chip the CIA implanted in your head.

... and never confess to stealing the Lindbergh baby

You need to be slowly beaten to death with a butter knife
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 2/28/2014 5:15 PM, Luke C Feur wrote:

Venezuelans Don't Use Coke

They drink Pepsi. US Sen Rubio Demands Venezuela Disarm

Venezuelans could drink oil for all I care. ^_^

TDD

Prisoners sure do appreciate "fish heads and rice". I've heard

stories from the system there.

This poster is either "Jesus Christ "and" the Holy Angels or O Ring.

Maybe the same one that claims the CIA planted a chip in his head.

Always talks about baseball bats?

You and you elected tax sucking maggots need to be slowly tortured to death
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

wrote:

[...]

you you you oxymoron

--