Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Venezuelans Don't Use Coke

On 2/28/2014 8:22 PM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:04:33 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/28/2014 5:15 PM, Luke C Feur wrote:
Venezuelans Don't Use Coke

They drink Pepsi. US Sen Rubio Demands Venezuela Disarm

Venezuelans could drink oil for all I care. ^_^

TDD

Prisoners sure do appreciate "fish heads and rice". I've heard
stories from the system there.

This poster is either "Jesus Christ "and" the Holy Angels or O Ring.

Maybe the same one that claims the CIA planted a chip in his head.

Always talks about baseball bats?

I'm sure you would know more about inmates having access to The Internet
in a prison setting but I'm wondering about patients in a mental
hospital being able to get on The Web? I can't help but notice a number
of posters to Usenet who behave like mental patients. There are even
some who believe they are important and what they write actually has
some effect on The World. I may be nuts but I have no such delusions of
grandeur and The Internet is important to me because I can't get around
the way I used to. So it's quite necessary for me to interact with "the
functionally insane" in order to stay sane myself. ^_^

OMG! I could wind up like that crazy fornicator! o_O

TDD