Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default West Virginia Pizza Hut Manager Caught Urinating In Sink - Fired

This we know is totally normal american behavior.

It was proved here in this newsgroup back in Dec. 2011 that you
americans use bathroom and kitchen sinks as toilets when convenient.

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6afKhS-aMTM

Watch - and behold the typical american male.

=========================
February 19, 2014

KERMIT, W.Va. (AP/KDKA) – Health officials have temporarily shut down a
southern West Virginia Pizza Hut after a district manager was caught on
surveillance video urinating into a sink.

Local media reported that the Mingo County health department ordered the
Pizza Hut in Kermit, about 85 miles southwest of Charleston, to shut
down.

Pizza Hut Corp. released a statement saying it was “embarrassed” by the
manager’s actions.

The company says it has “zero tolerance” for violations of its operating
standards. The employee was fired. His name was not released.

The video shows the manager urinating in a sink in the kitchen.

Pizza Hut says the incident occurred after business hours.

City health official Brett Vance says the restaurant is closed until it
is thoroughly cleaned and there are reassurances of safeguards in place.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/...in-sink-fired/

CBS "local" Pittsburgh is reporting about a story that happened in West
Virginia?
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:36:24 -0500, Brett Vance
wrote:

Watch - and behold the typical american male.

Home Guy, After you scratch your ass, does your finger stink?

I just ****ed in the front yard, standing up.
Senior Member

Ya see...

That's one of the benefits of ownership. If you own your own restaurant, you can't get fired... even if you urinate into the deep fryer.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

In article ,
Brett Vance wrote:

This we know is totally normal american behavior.

It was proved here in this newsgroup back in Dec. 2011 that you
americans use bathroom and kitchen sinks as toilets when convenient.

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6afKhS-aMTM

Watch - and behold the typical american male.

how interesting that to you two incidents in three years is enough to
prove your ignorance
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

On 2/19/2014 6:36 PM, Brett Vance wrote:
[...]

What's the problem, urine is sterile unless the guy has some sort of
infection of his urinary tract. He did rinse the sink afterward but I
would have a problem if the guy crapped in the sink. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/19/2014 06:36 PM, Brett Vance wrote:
This we know is totally normal american behavior.

Yep, when we were in college there was an expression:

If you're going to pee in the sink, at least take the dishes out first.

Of course urine is sterile...it just seems gross.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds wrote:

This we know is totally normal american behavior.

It was proved here in this newsgroup back in Dec. 2011 that you
americans use bathroom and kitchen sinks as toilets when
convenient.

how interesting that to you two incidents in three years is enough
to prove your ignorance

So you believe that each and every occurance of americans peeing into a
sink (be it residential, commercial, institutional) is caught on video -
AND observed on replay - AND uploaded to the internet with a page full
of keywords attached to it so it can be found. ?

Because your statement above is predicated on that.

You are even more ignorant because the discussion that happened here
back in 2011 centered around the fact that practically all of the
american participants saw nothing wrong with using a sink as a urinal,
with many admitting to doing it.

So do you enjoy being the ignorant one?

Want to stick your other foot in your mouth with your next reply?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2014 5:51 AM, philo wrote:
On 02/19/2014 06:36 PM, Brett Vance wrote:
This we know is totally normal american behavior.

Yep, when we were in college there was an expression: If you're going
to pee in the sink, at least take the dishes out first. Of course
urine is sterile...it just seems gross.

When my brother was going through Special Forces training, he was taught
to urinate on any team member suffering from heat exhaustion in
order to get them wet so the evaporation of the liquid would help cool
them off. I think it may work best in low humidity environments. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

When my brother was going through Special Forces training, he was taught
to urinate on any team member suffering from heat exhaustion in
order to get them wet so the evaporation of the liquid would help cool
them off. I think it may work best in low humidity environments. ^_^

TDD

Now that reminds me of an Army story from when we were stationed in the
desert.

For those who are unfamiliar with the US Army, everyone has their last
name on their uniform so the first time you see someone you instantly
know their name. Everyone calls each other by their last names unless
you later become "first name friends".

So, the two toughest guys in our unit go out drinking one night and come
back pretty well stewed. Between the two of them..."Candies" was the
toughest one and no one made fun of his sugar-coated last name. Anyway
Candies passes out in his bunk...and the very last thing Becketti does
before he passes out is to **** all over "Candies".

Everyone watched Candies the next morning very carefully as we knew
there was going to be a BIG fight...but Candies did not say a word. As a
matter of fact, he seemed a lot quieter than usual. All day long
everyone talked about it and snickered but we were all getting restless
by the end of the day when he did not react.

Finally I could not take it anymore and approached Candies and said,"
How come you're not going to do anything about Becketti ****ing all over
you last night?"

Instead of getting mad, he looked very happy. He breathed a big sign of
relief and simply said, " Oh thank God, I thought I had peed in my pants."

It took an awful lot to provoke that guy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per philo*:
If you're going to pee in the sink, at least take the
dishes out first.

There's an ethnic joke around that.

Q: What's the difference between high-class [insert ethnic
group] and low-class [insert ethnic group]?

A: The high-class [insert ethnic group] push the dishes aside
before they pee in the sink.
--
Pete Cresswell

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2014 8:10 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per philo :
If you're going to pee in the sink, at least take the dishes out
first.

There's an ethnic joke around that.

Q: What's the difference between high-class [insert ethnic group] and
low-class [insert ethnic group]?

A: The high-class [insert ethnic group] push the dishes aside before
they pee in the sink.

Groan! o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2014 8:10 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per philo :
If you're going to pee in the sink, at least take the dishes out
first.

There's an ethnic joke around that.

Q: What's the difference between high-class [insert ethnic group] and
low-class [insert ethnic group]?

A: The high-class [insert ethnic group] push the dishes aside before
they pee in the sink.

Groan! o_O

TDD

http://rapmusic.com/threads/when-i-p...onnet.1162591/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:36:24 PM UTC-5, Brett Vance wrote:
[...]

Where is the evidence?
What looked like a man urinating was really a West Virgnian taking a break.
To suggest the worker was urinating is from a perverted twisted mind from people who would probably have done it.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

In article , Home Guy "Home"@Guy. com
wrote:

Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds wrote:

[...]

doesn't matter have done it, making an assertion on two incidents three
years apart is a sad example of statistical insignificance
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Vance View Post
This we know is totally normal american behavior.
Well, if it really is totally normal American behaviour, then why haven't I seen American actors pi$$ing in the kitchen sink on TV or in the movies. Most of the TV we get here in Canada and virtually all of our movies are made in the USA. And yet I've never seen Mr. Rogers or Bill Cosby or those nerds on Big Bang Theory or even Jennifer Aniston on Friends pi$$ing in their kitchen sinks?!?

Is it only because the cooking shows we watch here in Canada are mostly made in Canada that you don't see the star of the show stop to take a whizz in their kitchen sink? If it's totally normal for Americans to do that, then why haven't I seen it happen.

PS: In Canada, they sell a Georgie Grunge doll. Not only is he anatomically correct, he comes home drunk and stoned at 5:00 o'clock in the morning with jewelry that you know he can't afford, pi$$es in your kitchen sink, and then steals some money out of your wallet or purse before passing out on the bathroom floor.