nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Vance View Post
This we know is totally normal american behavior.
Well, if it really is totally normal American behaviour, then why haven't I seen American actors pi$$ing in the kitchen sink on TV or in the movies. Most of the TV we get here in Canada and virtually all of our movies are made in the USA. And yet I've never seen Mr. Rogers or Bill Cosby or those nerds on Big Bang Theory or even Jennifer Aniston on Friends pi$$ing in their kitchen sinks?!?

Is it only because the cooking shows we watch here in Canada are mostly made in Canada that you don't see the star of the show stop to take a whizz in their kitchen sink? If it's totally normal for Americans to do that, then why haven't I seen it happen.

PS: In Canada, they sell a Georgie Grunge doll. Not only is he anatomically correct, he comes home drunk and stoned at 5:00 o'clock in the morning with jewelry that you know he can't afford, pi$$es in your kitchen sink, and then steals some money out of your wallet or purse before passing out on the bathroom floor.