Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT/Duck Dynasty

I heard today that A&E is canceling Duck Dynasty again.
They are going to replace it with a reality show about the
Whitehouse called Duck Responsibility g

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 17:54:19 -0600, "ChairMan"
wrote:

I heard today that A&E is canceling Duck Dynasty again.
They are going to replace it with a reality show about the
Whitehouse called Duck Responsibility g

Careful. Robert Green will filter you for talking about the Pharaoh.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I heard today that A&E is canceling Duck Dynasty again.
They are going to replace it with a reality show about the
Whitehouse called Duck Responsibility g

Careful. Robert Green will filter you for talking about the Pharaoh.

We can't just have people killfiling each
other all willy nilly. This isn't the old
west.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I heard today that A&E is canceling Duck Dynasty again.
They are going to replace it with a reality show about
the
Whitehouse called Duck Responsibility g

Careful. Robert Green will filter you for talking about
the Pharaoh.

Great........now I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I heard today that A&E is canceling Duck Dynasty again.
They are going to replace it with a reality show about the
Whitehouse called Duck Responsibility g

At least they are not replacing it with "Dick Dynasty". Thats the GAY
version of the show. They still got long beards, but they dress in
womens clothing, complete with bras, high heels, blouses, lipstick,
makeup, and lots of jewelry. Then they spend the whole show bitching at
each other with an occasional slap in the face.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I heard today that A&E is canceling Duck Dynasty again.
They are going to replace it with a reality show about the
Whitehouse called Duck Responsibility g

Careful. Robert Green will filter you for talking about the Pharaoh.

We can't just have people killfiling each
other all willy nilly. This isn't the old
west.

Killfiles are so violent. They should be banned or at least licensed
and restricted to fewer than ten names.